ten.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾

͙⁺˚*・༓☾

the morning light peered in through the window of the bedroom, illuminating it in a whirl of color. park sunghoon gradually began to wake from his slumber, feeling more refreshed than he'd felt in a long time. so this is what a good night sleep feels like? he thought quietly to himself.

he liked waking up warm and recharged. however, the sunlight glimmering on his face wasn't where he was feeling the heat. it was more in his chest area...

that's when sunghoon realized his head wasn't laying on a pillow.

the slow rising and falling of kim sunoo's delicate breathing became aware to sunghoon. how had he not even noticed his left arm was draped over the boy as if he was a teddy bear or something?!

ever so carefully, sunghoon pulled back his arm and began to lift his head off sunoo's chest. once he sat up without having caused sunoo any sudden movement, sunghoon released a sigh of relief. he glanced quickly at sunoo's face expecting to see a pair of sleeping eyes.

instead, they were staring back at him.

"aish!~~" sunghoon jumped back, startled.

sunoo bit the inside of his cheek to suppress a giggle. "good morning. sleep well?"

sunghoon quickly diverted his eyes, as if it would somehow clear his flushed cheeks. he simply nodded, pulling his knees into his chest.

sunoo stretched slightly as he sat up, face-to-face with sunghoon now. "hungry? we have at least twenty minutes before we need to leave."

sunghoon suddenly remembered everything. he remembered last night's events and he remembered that now he had another day of school. and he just slept over kim sunoo's house. are they supposed to walk into school together? does this whole thing make them friends now? what's going on?

"yah! hyung!"

that instantly caught sunghoon's attention. did you just call me hyung?

sunoo blinked a couple times, realizing his slip up. "i-i, uhm, i'm sorry. i guess, i just, well since you confided in me last night and s-stayed the night, i just assumed we were closer~"

sunghoon wanted to feel angry for some reason. he wanted to feel annoyed. he didn't know why, but he just didn't want to like it. yet when he noticed the crinkling of sunoo's nose, furrow of his eyebrows, and blush on his cheeks as he stammered to explain himself, sunghoon found himself chuckling instead.

hearing it come from sunoo didn't make him hate it.

it's okay. you can call me hyung.

sunoo raised his eyebrows in surprise. "r-really? okay!"

and suddenly he was right back to being his bubbly self. sunghoon cocked a smile. meanwhile, sunoo had jumped up from his position on the bed, ready to head down to the kitchen. "do you need clothes?"