nineteen.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾

͙⁺˚*・༓☾

it felt like it had been ages since sunoo had just been able to unwind and dance.

ever since meeting park sunghoon, he'd felt preoccupied, and he would never want to completely push away his time for dance.

so that day, sunoo decided to spend his morning in the dance studio. being on the dance team at his school has its perks, for he could use the studio whenever he wanted to. if you asked him, sunoo would insist he was dancing that morning simply because he missed it.

but truly, he wanted to get his mind off of the previous night.

the feeling of park sunghoon having kissed him on the cheek.

it's not that he didn't like it, but he was having trouble processing it. sunghoon had immediately entered into his home after, leaving a flustered sunoo outside for a few extra minutes trying to remember how to work his feet.

no matter how many times he pinched himself before bed that night, he didn't wake up from what he could've sworn had been a dream.

what could this mean? was it possible that park sunghoon reciprocated the same feelings sunoo had recently discovered? or could it have been a heat of the moment type thing?

sunoo heaved a sigh, running his fingers through his hair. "focus," he mumbled to himself. music lightly played through his right airpod. he tried his best to lose himself in the music and let his body lead the way. what he didn't realize was someone had been standing at the door he left cracked open.

so is this what a typical morning is supposed to look like in the world of kim sunoo?

startled, sunoo almost tripped over his feet. it's not very often a disembodied voice rings in your head, but for sunoo, it was a frequency. he should probably be questioning it more than he did, but in that moment, he was too busy catching his breath. "you really like to scare me with that, don't you?"

sunghoon shrugged, but a smirk played on his lips, answering the question.

sunoo had put his music away, a hand towel wrapped around his neck to cool him down. it wasn't until he was a few feet away from the taller did he remember what occurred the last time they were together. the thought made his sweat resurface.

are you alright?

sunghoon was genuinely concerned, for sunoo was growing redder than he was when he had been dancing around. he reached a hand out, attempting to feel the boy's forehead temperature, but sunoo jerked away. "u-uhm, i'm okay, yeah. just tired and...sweaty...from dancing."

sunghoon pressed his lips together, nodding. he didn't dare question it any further. if he had to guess, he had a good feeling why sunoo was acting awkward. he's not stupid, he had been thinking about the previous night each passing moment since it happened.