fifteen.

tw:
mentions of alcohol & homophobia
but don't worry bc this chapter is soft <33

͙⁺˚*・༓☾

͙⁺˚*・༓☾

"hyung!"

the all too familiar voice of kim sunoo rang in sunghoon's ears. he had just exited the classroom from his last class of the day since school hours had completed. it's still so funny to him how if this had been just a few weeks ago, he would have entirely ignored sunoo at the call of his name.

and now? now sunghoon was scared he could never live without him.

"hyung, wait up!" sunoo said as he hurried over to taller boy. "can we walk home together?"

sunghoon knew both their houses weren't even next to each other. but he also knew how difficult he'd been finding it to say no to kim sunoo, especially when he smiled like that.

okay.

sunoo smiled wider, if that's even possible, and linked arms with sunghoon before practically yanking him out the door with him.

"hm, riki, isn't it strange?" yang jungwon asks his friend as the two of them stand at the lockers a few feet away from the entrance, watching the boys start to go home.

"isn't what strange?"

"how close sunoo has gotten with park sunghoon. they look like they could be dating or something. i didn't even know they had gotten so close."

ni-ki felt his palms grow clammy. "y-yeah, they're definitely closer."

jungwon furrowed his brows, this time turning to face his friend. "you okay there?"

ni-ki flashed his pearly whites, a little forcefully for that matter. "yes of course! perfect as ever!"

jungwon shook his head impatiently. "you're weird. come on, let's go to jay hyung's place."

͙⁺˚*・༓☾

"are you sure you want me to stop here?" sunoo asked, a bit disappointed.

the two had finished their walk faster than sunoo would have hoped, for they had already made it a few feet away from park sunghoon's home.

the taller nodded. i'm sorry. i just can't risk my father seeing me walk with someone. i hope you understand.

but sunoo didn't understand. in fact, he was even more curious now. sunoo was brought back to the first time sunghoon slept over. the night sunghoon said he was scared to go home.

he began overthinking, his mind flooding with questions faster than the speed of light. was sunghoon safe in his own home? what was his father like? would he ever hurt his own son?