13.) Home

Chloe's P.O.V.

I still couldn't believe that I was bringing James back with me. I was currently on my bike almost back to my pack house. I really missed it. I sighed and sped the bike up to go faster, loving the feel of the wind in my face.

My peace was shattered when Luke's voice floated through my head Slow down your going to hurt yourself. I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me. I slowed down a little so that I wouldn't get in trouble.

We're almost home Luke I just wanted to get there as soon as possible. I said back through the pack link. What I didn't say was that I wanted to get as far from James as I could possibly get. But I think Luke already knew that.

As we rounded the corner and onto the packs driveway I sped up again and I could hear Luke sighing through the link and laughed. Oh well.

Coming to a stop in front of the house I swung off my bike as the cars pulled up. There were a total of 10. 1 for out pack and the other 9 for James pack. They were going to be sleeping in the pack house while out pack went to their homes that were built through out our territory. It was only my gang that were staying in the house too.

Opening the trunk to Luke's car I grabbed my bag, I waited for Alex to get out of the car so I could show him to his room. Which I told Luke was going to be the one right beside mine.

Alex, who seemed to know I was waiting for him without me telling him I was, quickly walked up to me and gave me a side hug. I smiled at him and took his free hand and walked into the house.

"Your going to be right beside me, okay?" I said, I wasn't going to take no for an answer and he seemed to realize that and nodded his head.

"Alright" He smiled

Making my way up the stairs with Alex in tow, I pointed to the right and said "That's Luke's room, that's the twins" I pointed to the one beside Luke's.

"That's yours" It was the one across from the twins

"That's mine." It was the one across from Luke's.

I pushed open his door and he put his bag on the bed. He looked around at the cream colour walls and the pictures that were hanging on them. There was one picture with the pack and several of out gang and there was picture of Chase and me on the bedside that I picked up.

I traced my fingers on him. I missed him but knew that if I saw him it would hurt. Without thinking I ran my fingers were my mark should be. It was the worst scar I had ever had. I was more or less all healed, I still had a lot of bruises but they seemed to be healing nicely.

It was her neck that had the doctors worried. I would never be able to bear a mark there again. It would have to be on the other side. It was a constant reminder about what I went through and that I couldn't see Chase.

"This is his room, isn't it?" Alex's voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked up at him in puzzlement. What on Earth was he talking about?

"Chase, this is his room, isn't it?" Ah Chase. If I didn't breathe through my nose then I won't have to smell his scent.

I realized that I had been silent too long and nodded "I'm going to bed, Its been a long day."

I walked out of the door and into mine where I dumped my bag on the group and fell on the bed.

I didn't sleep for hours.

____________________

Chase's P.O.V.

_____________________

I set the rest of my clothes in the dresser and sighed. I was now in the cabin on the edge of the territory. The sound of a door slamming broke me from my thoughts and I turned to see Hannah lying on the couch in the living room.

"And what are you doing here?" I asked

"Oh you know, saving you from boredom and danger from the possible rouges in the area."

I just looked at her, she smiled. "Hey do you have cable?" She asked and I groaned this was going to be a long time spent in this cabin.

_____________________

I am so sorry for not updating sooner. I have exams coming and school just got back I am sorry please forgive me.

COMMENT

AND

VOTE