7.) Ugh

Jame's P.O.V.

I paced back and forth. Up and down the hallway. I kept thinking about Chloe. Ever since she came back, she was all that was on my mind. Before she was not fit to be Luna. She was fat, and ugly and stupid. Nothing like a Luna I wanted and deserved. 

But now....oh boy was she the perfect thing for me to own. Her body shaped to perfection and it was all mine. Now I wondered what I even saw in Julia. That dumb bitch is always asking for new shoes or something. Ah! But I would keep her as Luna and have Chloe as......my mistress. Yeah I like the sound of that. I smirked.  I just want my mate to hurry up out of the medical wing so that I can finally take all the pent up energy that my wolf has been feeling being close to his mate. 

My wolf growled at me. I rolled my eyes, he always loved her but I saw her for what she is. Not really fit to be Luna but could be fun to play around with. She was my property, I owned her and she will be mine again. It was my right, she would summit to me. 

 My eyes narrowed on Luke, who was sitting by her door. I was going to get her back, one way or another. No matter who I had to kill to do it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chloe's P.O.V.

Ugh, I really needed to have a chat with the moon goddess as to why she was making my life a living hell. I opened my eyes only to find that I couldn't and all I saw was darkness. I hurt all over and when I tried to move my hand, I couldn't. Terror crept up my back as I couldn't even move my fingers or see.

I tried to recall what happened but all I could remember was running away from the big bad hunters with Luke and the gang. Oh goddess! Is everyone alright! I hope they are. 

WAKE UP! WAKE UP!  My mind screamed at me. I needed to get up and see everyone to make sure that they were alright. I sighed, but it never really came out of my closed lips. Only the feeling of a sigh.What is wrong with me?

In a flash I found myself in a dark room . One I have never been to before. I couldn't see anything again, but I could move. I ran a hand up and down my arms, keeping the chill away. The feeling of a blanket being pulled onto me, gave me warmth. Strange, I though but shook it out of my head. Right now I needed to leave and find my family. 

Walking around I found that I wasn't really in a room per say, more of a space. A never ending space. I walked as far to the right and never came upon a wall or a door. Oddly enough it didn't really seem to bother me. I felt that I wasn't alone, like someone was with me. And that someone has just decided to show themselves. 

I walked towards a lighter section of this dark lit room. I found myself seated by a beautiful women with waist length brown hair. Her warm blue eyes landing on mine, and even thought I should be scared and running I somehow felt calm, quiet and confused. 

She smiled at me, her white teeth almost glowing in the dark. I knew this women, yet I still couldn't move from the seat I was sitting in across from her. Her light blue dress that matched her hair made a swishing sound as she moved to make herself comfy. I stared at her. 

"My, have you grown up so much Chloe." Her voice the sound of flowing water. 

I was sitting here, near to the women I though was dead, my mother. the realization made me chock up the words.

"Am I dead?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you guys think? Please let me know and I hope you all had a very merry Holiday. 

PLEASE

VOTE 

AND 

COMMENT