9.) Alright After All

Luke's P.O.V.

It had been three whole days. Three days of sitting next to her, praying that she would wake up. Hell at this point I would have welcomed her to scream at me to clean up the dishes in the sink. I haven't left her side yet. Only to use the washroom that was a few feet away from where I was sitting.

I didn't trust her mate James. He has been giving me the evil eye ever since I brought Chloe here. I want so badly to take her right now and bring her home. But I can't, the doctor said that it would be safer to kept her here until she woke up and regained her strength. The moment that happens, I'm packing everyone up and we will leave and never come back.

The only people that came here, was her brother, and our small gang. Only a few people at a time. If I wasn't in the room, then Alex would be there. He was almost here as much as me, Poor guy, finnaly got his sister back to have her in a comma. 

But Chloe was strong, much stronger then anyone really knew. When she woke up I was going to have to tell her that.

I grabbed her hand and squeezed it gently. Goddess I missed her so much it was a physical ache. I lay my head down beside her hip, and hoped with all my heart that the women beside me would wake.

All of a sudden a loud beeping sound started on one of the machines. I yelled at for  nurse or a doctor or anyone. Anyone who could help. 

I looked at her heart monitor and saw that it was slowly lowering, God please, no, not my Chloe, please no, no no, no  My head was racing and it the room was swaying. I heard the footsteps of the nurses and the doctor. I didn't really see them, all I could see was my beautiful Chloe dying. 

I was pushed out of the way of the doctors, and into a corner, The doctor started to yell at the nurses to bring him this and that, but I barley heard them.. I stood silent with a few tears escaping my eyes as I watched Chloe slowly fall into the hands of the moon goddess. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex's P.O.V.

James put me on the night patrol and I was wiped out. I haven't slept in over 21 hours. The sun was just starting to rise when I finally crawled my way into bed. That's when I heard the noise. 

Foot steps running by my door and racing in the direction of Chloe's room. I jumped up and run beside them when it clicked in my head that Chloe could be in some trouble. 

As soon as I was in the room I saw the doctor yell at the nurses. I looked down at Chloe to see that she was as white as  a sheet. there were dark circles under her eyes and she looked so skinny that I could break her in two with one hand. 

Luke was standing in the corner of the room and I went over to him. We didn't say anything, we didn't have to. I pretended not to notice the tears in his eyes as I fought mine off. I just got her back! My mind screamed at the world, Its not fair! 

I held my breath as the heart monitor's beeping got slower and slower. I watched in silence as the line became straight again. My face was blank, the way Chloe kept it the day she came back. My little sister was gone. 

A loud beeping sound made its way through my thoughts and made me lift my head up, and what I saw broke a giant smile to my face. 

My little sister was alright after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so so so so so so so so so so SORRY! for not unloading a long time ago but my computer deleted everything so I had to redo it on top of going to school