15.) Mates

___________________

Chloe's P.O.V.

___________________

I was in the best high I have ever been in. Luke had kept his hand on me and ran his thumb on my cheek. Sparks, like fireworks, were lit when ever his skin touched mine. I kept my eyes on his and was lost in them, they reminded me of the sky or maybe the ocean with their deep blueness. I was happy to just stare at them all day. They reminded me of hot summer days with a cool drink, of slipping into water after spending the day dirty and coming up feeling clean.

I reached up and put my hand on the back of his neck. My fingers twirled the little hair on the base of his neck. My breathing came in shallow and all I could think was that I got my mate. I finally got a mate that wouldn't hurt me. I knew that he would never hurt me.

Every fiber, every cell in my body was on fire and screaming at me to touch Luke, to touch my mate and mark him as mine. I couldn't think of anything but feeling his skin on mine.

Then, in a blink of an eye, we were kissing. I didn't really know if it was me that kissed him or if it was him that kissed me but all I knew was that I never wanted this to end. Never wanted to stop touching him. Never wanted to let him go. Never wanted to lose this feeling. I grabbed on to his neck and pressed him closer to me while slamming my body into his.

His hands immediately came in contact with my body. One wound in my hair and the other rested on the small of my back pulling me closer to him. It was as if he thought they were one body instead of two and I felt the same. I was no longer alone and I never wanted to go back to being alone now that I know what it was like to have someone who was yours completely.

And by the moon Goddess, the kiss! It was the first time I have ever felt connecting with someone. His lips pressed deeply onto mine and I nearly lost it. I didn't know how much more I could stand it. It was making me see sounds and feel colours and taste his perfectly shaped lips on mine.

When Luke finally pulled away I realized that I needed to breathe. He was panting as deeply as I was. My eyes went to his and we shared a moment of silence as we calmed our breathing. My heart was beating so fast I was afraid that it would beat right out of my chest and land into Luke's hands. Which I guess was true in a way, he would alway hold my heart.

His hand wound around mine and I could feel his heart racing as much as mine was. I smiled at him and he looked as if he wanted to kiss me again but was fighting it. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he wanted to talk but his instincts were telling him to mark me as his. Yes they needed to talk but they were having so much fun before.

I opened my mouth to talk but all that came out was a breathy "Wow"

"Yes wow" He replied as breathless as I was.

Luke's hand moved from the back of my head to my cheek then down to my neck where we both froze as he lightly touched my burned off mark.

What in the world where we going to tell Chase?

When I opened my mouth to ask the question that we were both thinking a loud commotion sounded downstairs. I looked at Luke and he sighed and held my hand. Pulling me along as I intertwined our fingers he lead me downstairs were I saw the twins were having a hard time bring James down to the cells. Julia his little mistress was throwing a hissy fit. She wanted more like demeaned to know what they were doing with her "mate".

When Luke and I came into view she stopped temporarily in her screaming at them to turn on us and start to scream. I would never have guessed that the girl had such a set of lungs on her. My mind wasn't really comprehending exactly what she was yelling at me about because I was replaying the kiss over and over again in my head. I wasn't aware when Alex looked at my interwoven fingers with Luke and smiled. The only thing I was aware on was the hand that held mine and the feeling that I wanted to kiss this man again.

Shaking my head to clear myself from the thoughts I watched as the twins finally got James down the stairs and into one of the cells that were in our house. We only used them for drunks and a few violent outbursts that we sometimes got in our pack.

As we walked behind them and down the stairs Luke kept my hand in his and was slowly rubbing his thumb on my skin making my stomach flip. I pressed myself closer to Luke's side, I didn't want to be any further away then I needed to be.

Alex snuck up behind me and a half smile formed on his face. He looked at me and asked if Luke made me happy mad I told him without hesitation that he did. Alex gave me a full smile and said that was what counted that I was happy.

But then all I could think about was that I would feel horrible when I had to tell Chase.

--------------------

LUKE'S P.O.V.

-----------------------

I couldn't f*cking believe it. I found my mate. I found her and I already knew that I loved her. I loved her so much that it hurt whenever I couldn't touch her. It was like she was my lungs and she was giving me the air that I needed to have in order to stay alive.

Her hands came up behind my head and her fingers twirled at the nape of my neck and it was the best damn feeling in the whole world. I placed my hands at her waist. I could hear her breathing coming in shallow and I immediately loved that I had this effect on her.

All most as one we both leaned in and then we were kissing. Not one of those kisses that last a minute but the kind that last a lifetime. I just want to stay in this moment forever. Because this, this right here was what every persons only dreams of getting. The perfect, magical, amazing women that I had in my arms. And I was never letting her go.

---------------------

Chase's P.O.V.

-----------------------

I looked down at this angel before me and all I wanted to know was she feeling what I was feeling. This incredible feeling of peace and joy and calm was like nothing he had ever experienced before and it was all because of this women.

She looked at him with her crystal grey eyes and her strawberry hair tangled all over then place and i couldn't help but think that I have never seen a women in my life as beautiful as she was. She was the perfect balance of perfection and imperfection.

My head was in hyper drive. I couldn't believe I found my mate. Mine and only mine for the rest of my life. My soul mate the one that was my other half. My head just couldn't believe it.

Before I could process what it all meant she pressed her lips gently onto mine. I stood froze for a moment before I responded. My hand found hers and I intertwined them together. I moved my lips in sync with hers. I had no way of describing what she was doing to me, what she was making me feel other then to say it was like sleeping in on a Saturday day and staying in your pyjamas and cuddling with you favourite person on the planet. It was the feeling of completeness, of being whole when you never knew that you weren't, of knowing I'm your heart that you wouldn't care if you lost everything as long as you had her.

I could feel her pulse beating at the same tune as mine. It was a pulsing movement that beat at a fast paste. It was then that I knew everything would be alright, that I had everything I ever wanted.

It was at the moment that Hannah broke connect with me and said "oh god what about Chloe?"

I froze. I had forgotten about Chloe.

"She'll understand,love, she will want us to be happy. " As soon as the words came out of my mouth I believed them. Chloe would want me to be happy.

Right?

------
Okay so I know there is some confusion please comment your questions and I will promise to do my best to answer them , just please don't post negative things (like you stopped reading it because I wasn't updating enough, I'm really trying ) because it makes me feel like I'm gonna cry. Thanks

PLEASE
VOTE
AND/OR
COMMENT