11.) Healing and Kneeling

Luke's P.O.V.

I have never been more proud of Chloe then I was at this moment. She fought tooth and nail to get better and would yell at us if we tried to help her. This week she has been walking around the house two to three times a day. 

Now shes as good as new. She said that she wants to go back to training everyone, but I told her that Zoe and the others have that covered until next week. But that girl still insist to sit and watch, everyday and help those who are falling behind. 

The sightings of hunters has increased and has set everyone on edge. If this pack isn't in fighting shape soon we might have to move them back to my pack. Not that I want their stupid alpha, but my feelings don't matter when a packs life is in my hands. 

Speaking of James, that prick is up to something and I will be damned if I let it hurt my Chloe.

~~~~~~~~

Chloe's P.O.V.

I watched from the far end of the training field as Zoe and the twins went around to the pack members and helped them with the days positions. They were no where near ready. If the hunters wanted to come right now they wouldn't have that much trouble killing them all off. I ran a hand through my hair. 

Sighing I was about to get up when I smelled Luke behind me. Not turning around I said "You know, its rude to sneak up on a girl." I got a chuckle in response as he sat down on the log next to me. 

Glancing at him from the corner of my eye, I turned back to watching the Moonstone pack. "How long do you think we have left before the hunters come along and kill them all?" I asked 

Luke didn't respond right away which made me turn my body towards him and give him all my attention. He sat gazing at the pack as if they would get better just by him staring. Finally he said "I don't know. Probably a few weeks, a month if we're lucky." 

I don't know why but I had a feeling he was keeping something from me."What is it your not telling me?" I held my hand up to cut off his reply "And don't give me a bullshit 'nothing' either. I know you and your not telling me something." 

This time he looked me in the eye and said "We have to take them back to out territory."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM SO SO SO SORRY for not posting sooner. I had 4 chapters lined up but my computer crashed and deleted them all so I had to rewrite them. 

What do you think?