Risqué - Chapter Seventeen

Matteo Romano

She isn't mine.

So why did it piss me off so much to see her smiling at him in the gym?

I know I have nothing to worry about. Especially now that she knows who Giovanni is, but it still angered me.

I covered it up as I didn't want her to fuck anything up before she even got the chance to start the mission, but I knew that wasn't fully it.

I was in the gym to keep an eye on him. Davina usually got in later so I didn't think she would be there. It was just my poor luck that she had to walk in. I had acted like I was in the middle of my own work out but I was more focused on my surroundings. Making sure that Giovanni and the guard that was with him weren't up to anything.

Davina is a smart girl, I've never dined that, and she had fooled me with the nice girl act. So it didn't come as a shock that she had trapped him too.

Lord knows how stupid he is compared to me.

Staying in the building owned by one of his biggest enemies, it was like he was asking for trouble.

It's currently five o'clock. Just an hour before Davina and I would leave for Risqué, the club we would be attending. She was in her room getting ready. I had told her knock on my door when she was done.

I had on all black so I didn't stand out in the flashing strobe lights. The more time it took for Giovanni or his guard to notice me the better.

I clasped a sliver watch around my wrist just as a quiet knock came from my door.

Davina.

"Come in." I yelled as I was looking over myself one last time in the mirror in front of me.

The door opened and in she walked.

I swear I told her to not look too hot.

Dressed in a white skirt with a black laced bra. A pair of white heals that gave her a few more inches of height and a jean jacket draped over her arm. Her hair curled and hanging down her shoulders.

"You look good Angel." Davina smiled at my compliment and walked over to me.

Her hands came up to the top button on my shirt, undoing it and pulling the loose fabrics apart. Her hands were warm on my chest as she let them linger there for a minute.

"Here you might need this tonight." I backed away from her hands to grab the little box from my dresser. Inside was a dagger that I got just for her. Along with it was a strap for her to wrap around her thigh.

Davina took the box and put her foot up on my bed, her skirt riding up her ass more. She put on the strap and tucked the blade to her inner thigh.

All the things I want to do her right now.

"Come on, we should go before I decide that we aren't leaving this room tonight." I said causing an eye roll from her, but she turned around and started walking out. Giving me the view of how short that skirt actually was.

We got into the backseat of the car that was waiting for us. The usually kept-to-himself driver was looking up in the mirror every few minutes to look at Davina.