Chapter 9: Part 1

I had a dream today. So there was a big ocean in the middle and it was surrounded by buildings were people used to live. The ocean had a king and a queen. They were brother and sister. The brother came out of ocean, went into the city. He met a girl there (which in my dream was me). He fell in love with her. He wanted her to be the queen as the sister was not a good person.

There were also three men police officers who opposed it. Both went into the ocean, they helped the people who lived in there. As everything was going good. The brother brought his sister, which was a dragon with a long neck and her eyes were pure gold. I mean no eyeball or something. This actually scared the girl. The queen threw her out of the ocean.

Then the girl tells the brother, that this was not made for her, so she lefts and starts to live with the people on the land again.

It was night when suddenly the sky became black, including the water. The brother who was also living on the land, told the people when the king or queen was upset or angry, this happen.
The three men then came, confronting the brother, but he didn't care as he wanted to find his girl. But few people of town and confronted them, saying "What's the use of your power and body, when you can't even use it to help people".

The next morning, everyone was shocked when they saw that, the ocean started to rise a inch and then froze. People understood that the queen wants to bring a flood to kill the girl. She will release the water, which will bring flood and kill the girl.

DREAM OVER

Yesterday night and today morning I had few dreams which were related to flood only. But this stuck my mind, I mean when I woke up, my heart was beating so fast, uffffff. Anyways. Do tell what kind of dream do you get?

Enjoy

****

Everyone gasps and murmurs and whispers echoes around.

But my eyes are locked with some old man, who has similar face like daddy. But he has very big beard. His eyes are black, which are showing many emotions, but face is blank.

Then I turn to face my cousins.

ALL ARE BOYS.

I mean seriously, can't my life get any better?

18+ I don't how many more brothers

Is god punishing me or something?

I sweetly smile at everyone.

Then daddy introduce me with everyone.

"Ok, darling these are my parents, your grandparents, hunter Amelio and Ruby Amelio" he says.

I have grandparents

It's a bit wierd for me. I mean I had nothing, now I have GRANDPARENTS.

My grandpa is very tall, I look like a mouse in front of him. I just come near his stomach.

I mean I am not so tall like a 12 year old should be. I feel like I have been thrown into the land of giants.

Pa's eyes are suddenly shifted to cold. But my emotions are all over the place seeing the family I had. My mind is giving me signals but I ignore them and listen to my heart.

I hug him, tight.

"Pa" I say softly. I feel him tense, then he relaxes. Soon after I feel his hand on my back. He's hugging me back, tightly.

"mia dolcezza" he says.

(my sweetpie)

He kisses my forehead. Then breaks the hug.