Chapter 34

The soft glow of the moon seeped through the gaps in my curtains, casting an ethereal glow in the living room, as i stand there, trying to preocess the information I got, my mind a whirlwind of thoughts, unable to shake off the unsettling conversation I had overheard earlier.

My brother, Dylan, was very quiet and  acting unlike himself today.
Like while walking, he didn't randomly scratch his butt or didn't irritate Oliver today.

Everything is wrong about this guy today.

Did he fall in love with someone?

I saw in a movie that once they fall in love, they start behaving unlike themselves. Like a person who has been a cold/distant person throughout his existence suddenly starts becoming soft after one girl comes into his life, whom he has known for only 7 days!!!

Maybe he saw that kind of girl, too.

What was the name?

Ava??

Ava Chen?!! Yes!!

I don't know anything about that woman. My friends told me how she made a strong cold man fall to his knees for her.

Wow!!

I need that power, too.

Anyway, let's focus on our mission.

Detective Mona on the rescue!!

FIREEE!!!

As I followed him, hiding myself behind the wall from time to time with Mr. Penis as my assistant, I follow him to his room, the door closes after me, but i don't lose hope.

Mona can't lose hope!!

I put my ear on the door.

I will be as nosy as a nose picking person!

The words coming out to me were vague, and it was not very clear as his voice was distant. Everything he was speaking was in Italian, but the words "family business" and "guns" kept recurring.

I understand that much Italian now.

You've become smarter.
That, I'm!!

I've grown so much, and I'm so proud of myself.

You will never find a girl like me.

Focus on the conversation, Mona!!

Sorry.

Wait!!?!!?!

A shiver ran down my spine as I realized that Marco was involved in something dangerous, something I couldn't even begin to comprehend.

Why does he need guns for family business?

These were bothering my mind and heart. Was he doing something illegal? Behind our family's back? My heart raced, and I became nervous.

Dam you!!

I decided to confront him in front of everyone .

I walk to the living with a determination on my face and Mr. Penis in my hand assisting me. He's my witness.

"EVERYONE, EVERYONE COME OUT!"
I yell. Slowly, everyone comes out of their room except Dylan.

"DYLAN, DYLANN COME OUT." I yell again.

"Baby, chill tell daddy what happened?" Daddy asks me.

"Wait for a minute, Daddy, I will tell you everything." I say, puffing my chest a bit.