Facts about this book

I know, I know 😞😞
I was supposed to write a chapter, but here I'm writing facts 😅😅. Let's say it was Destiny, and it's been so long since I updated something, I miss writing.

So here are some facts about Mona and her family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. When I was writing about their age, I never saw the age difference, I just wrote the age as I saw that there are many people I need to give age to, until someone mentioned about their age gap, it randomly became Amelia and Deco's love story. So in reality, there wasn't any Amelia Deco love story.

(Which deserves a separate book)

2. Mona is my alter ego. She is somewhere me, and she grows with me. As I change, she changes with me.

3. I was not going to name Monday as Monday. His name was Marco. But where's the fun in that? Having Kardashians as the inspiration, I gave him the name Monday.

which, according to me, is iconic.

At least you'll remember that there was a story where the guy's name was Monday.

4. Marco's real age was supposed to be 25.

5. There wasn't any Cousin aunt's  Pregnancy in my head. It was all impromptu, and I thought that it's cute.

6. I, with my first thought, made this decision that there would be 18 siblings, but I never thought that there would be twins. They just came by as I started writing their age. Like Emily's body needed, it was time to recover.

7. There was no love story of any sibling to begin with. This book is all based on siblings' relationship.

8. RDJs real name was going to be Lucifer, and he was going to be a divorcee, but hehehehe.

9. The grandfather was never supposed to be this hot. I had the grandma in mind even before I thought of writing the book, I got the chance, and I took it.

10. This book was made to make me and people understand priorities change with the increase of responsibility, in childhood its parents and siblings but in adulthood its wife/husband, gf/bf and kids. So I needed and wanted a book where I can say that siblings no matter how much they fight, they can't live without each other they feel incomplete. That was my point, but when I was finding this in other books, I never got that, so I made my own.

Also, I never thought that She's their life would reach such a big milestone, all because of you guys. Thank you to everyone!!!!

That's it!!!!!!

There are more facts, which can be a bit funny, and I'll tell them later.

>>>>>>I also want to do a QnA about this book and my other books, so feel free to ask me anything.

I'll see you guys soon!!

Love you'll.

Thank you!!!!