Chapter 19

Mona's pov

My mouth is wide open.

Mommy did what??

"Mommy kissed you?" I ask in disbelief.

I'm shocked, more than when Monday was smashing my jellies with his hand as they were having a wrestling fight.

His words, not mine.

Daddy nods. "Yes, she did" he confirms.

I never thought that mommy can do something like this.

"After that what happened?" I ask curiously.

It can even kill a cat.

"After that I and your mommy started to spend time together, mostly I flirted with her and she always rejected me. There was something in her that always pulled me towards her. I thought it was just attraction but it was not, a girl never rejected me and when she did that I took it as a challenge to make her mine, I guess. In the process of all this, I fell in love with her. She made my heart beat for her, she's was a tigress, still is and she was beautiful inside, out. Her everything attracted me towards her.

At some point I only cared out her and for her to stay here. She was my moon that shined for me in my dark times, my half-soul. I didn't care what dad said, I wanted her with me. If she wanted me to let her go, I would have but not before fighting till the end." Dad says, his eyes softening.

My heart tugs at the beautiful love story. A person struggles in his or her life alone. Yes, you have yourself with you but at some point you need someone you can rely on. In some people's life it can be parents, friends and their life partner. They move with you step by step, together. They can rely on each other, trust each other, understand each other. Of course, there are fights, which relationship doesn't have it. No one is perfect not even relationships.

In my life my biggest support are my brother, even that stupid Monday. They made me realise what a shallow life I was living. They are my everything here. They are my life.

"I don't what happened one day, I guess I was overwhelmed by my love and emotions for her that it took control of my body and next thing I knew we were in the process of making Marco" daddy says.

I frown.

"How did you both made Marco?" I ask.

Did they mixed his organs to make him?

"I'll tell you that later, I knew she loved me, I saw it in her eyes. When I confronted it to her, she told me that she's afraid, she already lost her mother, she didn't wanted to lose me too. I took me days to assure her, but after that I got to know she was pregnant" daddy says.

"What was pa's reaction?" I ask a bit nervous now.

"He was angry, of course. He told me that I was not in the right position to take care of a child when I was a child myself. He was angry with me and your mother, he understood that we loved each other to the point that we can even die for each other. Dad at some point thought that it'll become my weakness so he asked your mother to leave me" he says.

I gasp.

My sweet pa did that?

"Why will he do that?" I ask my voice breaking with my heart.

What will happen to mommy and Marco now?

But daddy gives a sweet smile.

"I also thought that I'll lose everything, but then ma stepped into our story. She understood our point of view, she supported and adored your mother. She was also a bit upset with our carelessness, but supporter us anyway. She convinced dad, to give us a chance. Dad agreed in one condition that I'll not neglect my future, because my future was somehow connected with the child's future, I had to become something for your mother and your brother. So I took all the responsibilities. Mom took care of your mother while I worked hard with my dad for a better future.