Bonus chapter 1: When she found them

Note: The conversation happening between them is in Italian. 

****

Monday's pov 

Twin, this word sounds so familiar yet so foreign to me. Twin, who is supposed to be your half-life, half soul, was not with me. Mona and Monday. Her and my name are so familiar yet feel like a strange thing to me. My family gave me alot of love, they pampered me, comforted me, yet there was a void in everyone's heart which was never fulfilled, especially to me, I feel a very empty space in my heart, a space which no matter what was never fulfilled. Then I entered that room, a room full of a baby, full of Mona to remember her, for me to remember that she is someone i shared warmth with and at that time my emptiness was filled, my heart was bursting with love and excitement.

 THIS WAS IT!! 

This is what I have been searching for, HER!! Mona. Listening to cute babies stories about us made me feel happy that I was the one who shared these things moments with her, not my bros, not my parents, no one, yet at the same time, I felt jealous that they had those as memories while I never knew about those memories, suddenly these memories became revolting to me, like they are mocking me, telling me that this is your punishment of your karmas and deeds you did. Telling me that you will never feel what it is to have a twin, telling me that you will never feel that love. But I had my family's love, for me, they made everything special, they put on a facade to be happy for me, yet somewhere deep inside their hearts I knew they weren't. 

If those memories were revolting to me, they were haunting them, for not being able to save their sister/daughter, to be honest, somewhere I do blame them, because of their carelessness I was feeling that pain in fact, more than anyone else. But one day, that one phone call, that one ring in the morning changed everything in our lives, that one annoying Marco's ringtone felt like heaven music to me. Yes, I know I'm a child, a 12 year old pre-teen. How am I having such deep thoughts? 

Well. . . .I have been listening to a lot of Taylor Swift's music lately, and let's just say I've become a poet of my own kind. 

But anyway, even though Marco always had a grumpy grandpa face while coming to breakfast, but at that time, things changed. . . . .and this time, forever.

Oliver's pov

I can't believe that my baby sister is finally coming home, she finally found us. Well, it was an accidental finding, but who cares?! I'm getting my work done, right? I'm getting my sister back, so it doesn't matter.

 "Sam, quickly tell me, should I wear my luck underwear today, red or should I wear my lucky shirt today, yellow?" I quickly asked Sam, who was. . . . . . .'cleaning  his nose', in his words. 

"Wear both of them, be super-duper lucky today, have the luckiest day of the world!!" He says, voice full of excitement, but eyes were bored because yeah, he recently discovered **** , so he has been watching a lot of hen***

"By any chance, did you clog the shower today?" I ask while wearing my clothes, my lucky yellow shirt and red pants.        

"Yeah, maybe, maybe not." He shrugs. "Don't maybe me, mister. I know what you have to been recently." I say, putting my hands on my hips and giving him an i-will-tell-bros-look. He gave me a shocking look, which screamed, "how-did-you-knew, for which I shrugged.                                           

"You'll not dare." He says in a threatening way.                                    I gave him a very nonchalant look,

 "And what will you do?" I ask slowly yet in a very threatening manner.