Chapter 3 - No. 257

Alberu was disappointed that he couldn't learn more about what happened and he was eager to pick another number, but he must be patient.

Ron and Beacrox also wanted to know more about that organization that made their life turn for a worst and how their young master got involved with it.

Eruhaben didn't care of what these humans felt and is currently feeling some responsibility to know what happened to the Elf Village.

Since he only have a limited time left, he might as well do some last, few good deeds for the Elves.

Eruhaben decided to pick a number and get this over with, "Hurry up and show me what's on number 257 "

He hoped this contained the information he needed to know.

[ “Eruhaben-nim! What is going on right now?”

Beacrox frowned after seeing Cale’s condition. It was very different than the times when Cale would cough up blood every so often.

The person who was calm even when he was hurt, coughing up blood, or fainting was currently in pain because he was unable to handle the pressure.

Beacrox suddenly recalled his father, Ron’s comment.

‘You’re the only one I can rely on since I cannot go myself.’

He had followed without complaining because it had sounded serious.

He then just sat back and watched as it seemed as if Cale was just going to gain another ancient power.

However, he could clearly tell that something was different after seeing young master Cale’s pain-filled expression. ]

Although Eruhaben was a bit disappointed in not getting his desired information, he looked amused.

"Hoh, even I got involved with you, human. "

Cale had an indifferent face. He has this feeling that he's connected with everyone in this room.

What a bad feeling.

Eruhaben quickly frowned when he read that this Cale gained another ancinet power.

But how is that even possible?

Eruhaben had once read some books about ancient powers years ago and for nearly the past 1000 years, humans could only use 1 ancient power. If they try to get more than that, they'll explode and die.

The ancient dragon glanced at Cale, Strange human.

Ever since being sent in this room, there was no lack of attention given to Cale. He's often being glanced or looked at with multiple emotions.

Cale would've been as quiet as a mice throughout his time in this room if Choi Han hadn't initiated a conversation with him.

Meanwhile, the father and son Molan pair dreaded on what will happen to Cale on the future.

Although he's trash, made a lot of fuss, and often complained on Beacrox's cooking, they basically watched him grow up from a baby to an adult, so how can they not feel distress for their young master?

Choi Han had this fierce look on his face, "Cale-nim, it seems that you'll need me in the future, but don't worry. I'm very capable! "

Ron sneered at him, "Punk, we are more than capable of protecting our young master. Not only that, you're just a stranger. How can you be trusted in protecting our young master. "