Chapter 6 - No. 530

Alberu was dumbfounded at where they were.

This time, they had been transported to the Roan Kingdom's crown prince's bedroom.

[ Cale lifted his index finger and pointed at himself.

"Me..."

He then pointed toward the black bird.

"... And you are friends?"

The black bird's eyes curled up. ]

Cale didn't particularly care and need to know if they were in Alberu's room or not. He still felt somewhat disappointed at the fact that he wasn't even able to watch what happened to those bastards.

He moved his head to see his future self pointing at himself and at a black bird, having a disturbed expression and mumbling some words about being friends.

Cale's brows scrunched up together, looking as disturbed as his future self.

Choi Han went closer to him, "Cale-nim, should we all split up again? "

The others looked at him, letting him decide what to do.

[ Shaaaaaaaaaaaa-

Cale flinched after seeing a black aura filling the room.

Crackle!

The black bird suddenly cracked into pieces. Once those pieces disappeared...

Plop.

Duke Fredo in his child's form gently stepped down on the ground. He then looked up at Cale and started to speak.

"Of course we are friends. Actually, it'd be fine to call us brothers too."

Smile.

The boy started to smile.

For being a child's smile, there was a sense of cruelty visible in it. His innocent voice filled the room.

"Yes, brothers might be a better expression. Doesn't brothers sound good since we are people who will share blood?" ]

Cale's ears perked up and paid attention to what this bird-turned-to-child will say.

Before that, he responded to Choi Han's question, "I think it's better to stay here. The previous two situations were necessary for us to split up, because nothing much happened at the location we were transported to. "

Cale glanced briefly outside the window and saw the stern expressions of the guards.

"There doesn't seem to be any celebrations nor are they preparing hurriedly for a near battle that's soon to come. I also doubt getting some information by the gossips of others would even be useful enough. "

Rosalyn nodded in approval of the young master's observation, "Young master-nim is correct. "

She added, "Other than that.... "

The red-haired magician pointed at the bird-turned-to-child, "It's agreeable to say that he can give us some of the information we'll need. "

Therefore, all of them decided to stay and listen to the conversation inside the crown prince's room.

[ "Mm!"

Cale then took a step back in shock. Cale looked toward the sparkling silver item.