Chapter 5 - No. 468

Everyone saw their surroundings becoming twisted briefly before it turned back into normal.

The next scene for number 468 was shown.

......

[ "What is that?"

The approaching Tasha looked toward the badge in Cale's hand.

"The Henituse badge."

"...It doesn't look like such a normal item though?" ]

They were at the Dark Elves' Village located at the Land of Death.

Alberu couldn't be more familiar with this place. 

They could see future Tasha, Cale, Raon, Mary, the Dark Elves, On, Hong, Beacrox, Choi Han, and Bud. 

[ "Why, do you want it?"

"No. I absolutely, definitely, do not want it."

Tasha had gotten rid of all interest in the badge the moment she saw Cale's smile.

Cale looked at her for a moment before turning back to the badge.

"This is a bomb, a bomb. A time bomb."

"...A time bomb?"

"Yes. It is currently ripening."

Mary immediately took a step away from Cale. ]

They looked at Cale, who smirked at his future self.

Alberu felt his lips twitch, Ha! Crazy bastard!

Choi Han glanced at Cale with worry. 

Rosalyn had this thoughful look on her face, "Let's split up. "

Cale nodded at her, "Choi Han will come with me. We'll be going outside this place. "

Hong walked closer to him, "Cale! We'll also go with you! "

Cale wasn't surprised that the red cat could talk. He already had an idea who On and Hong from the previous future readings were. 

Eruhaben insisted that he'll stay here to listen to their future selves' conversations. 

Ron and Beacrox decided to look around the area at the left side

Bud and Glenn decided to also look around the area and help the father and son Molan pair and went to the right side of this underground place, while Rosalyn and Alberu decided to pair up again to find some clues somewhere else. 

[ "What's the White Star's current status? No, where is he right now?"

"Ah, you see..."

Tasha started her report. 

Cale grabbed the golden top's whip at the same time. He could then hear the Wind Elementals' voices.

'Long time no see. Destruction, chaos, love.'

'It hasn't even been a day, how is that a long time?'

Cale started to listen to Tasha and the three Wind Elementals' reports. ]

Eruhaben could also hear the Wind Elementals, which is surprising. He thought it might be due to the fact of it being a special case , since this is a future shown by that thing. 

He listened to their reports carefully as his relaxed attitude slowly became serious. 

The White Star, the Bear King, the Lion King, the Illusionist, and some other strong individuals.