Chapter 7 - No. 533

A/N: I don't think I'll be making long chapters like before. Also, I don't think I've made Beacrox talk yet... and I think it might stay that way since I'm having difficulty in adding him in the conversations without making him look OOC.

------

Before they became disappointed at the fact that they weren't able to hear more about the conversation between Duke Fredo and Future Cale, their attention was quickly caught when they heard Choi Han's and Raon's voices.

[ "Cale-nim, I understand. Maintaining your calm while dealing with the White Star, especially while pretending to be a sad young boy, is very difficult. It is so difficult I can't even imagine trying to do it."

"Choi Han! It's not that you can't imagine it, you're just bad at acting! Bad things would happen if you tried to act!" ]

The three children in the group looked at Choi Han who almost immediately knew the reason why and blushed slightly.

Cale observed the people in the room and only Future Raon, Choi Han, and two Duke Fredo(s) were there.

One was an adult, while the other was a young boy whom they just saw at the previous scene.

So, where is my future self?

Cale swore he had heard his name being called.

Choi Han was also confused.

But then Cale wondered why he pretended to be a sad young boy while dealing with the White Star.

He looked at the calm face of Duke Fredo #1 and the leisure expression of Duke Fredo #2. It didn't take too long for Cale to understand the situation.

Choi Han asked, "Cale-nim, how come you're not in this scene? "

Future Cale had always been there in every future revelations.

Cale pointed at his transformed self, "It's because I changed into the form of Duke Fredo's child version in this part of the future. "

Hong was confused, "But Cale, isn't Duke Fredo a kid like us? "

Alberu explained to them, "Vampires age slower than humans and are different from us. He could transform as a bird before, so he could surely change back as a child too. Duke Fredo's real form is him. "

Alberu pointed towards the adult version of Duke Fredo.

Hong was impressed.

[ Cale ignored Raon and Choi Han's conversation and nonchalantly commented to Duke Fredo.

"Hurry up and tell me."

His annoyed voice sounded very cold.

Choi Han and Raon quietly closed their mouths while Duke Fredo smiled leisurely and started to speak.

"I'm guessing that you're asking me to explain about the place where they will turn the White Star into a member of the Demonic race?"

Cale didn't even respond, as if he was telling him not to ask something so obvious.

"Mm." ]

Cale sneered, "So that's the reason why the Demonic Race was part of the White Star's plan. "

Choi Han frowned, "But why does the White Star want to become a member of the Demonic Race? I thought he just wanted to rule the world... "

Eruhaben crossed his arms, "Maybe he wanted to have a firm grip on the place he have in this world by becoming a being from one of the higher races. "