Chapter 8 - No. 666

A/N: Sorry for not updating for so long. I've been busy stressing out over projects, deadlines, and the exams these past few weeks. Other than that, I felt too lazy to write and publish a chapter even if I did have some free time, since I wanted to enjoy it by reading new completed novels I've found in NU.

Anyways, as an apology, I made a longer chapter than the previous ones. Enjoy ( ˘ ³˘)♥

--------

The ball of fluff went around them, "Welcome back! How's your trip to the future? "

Alberu gave it a wonderful smile, "It was a worthwhile trip until we were brought back here again."

The ball of fluff didn't look offended, not like it can even be seen on its figure.

"I told you that it's only for a limited time."

A mischievous tone could be heard from it, annoying the crown prince.

"So, pick a number or dice?"

No one seemed to said anything afterwards when Cale moved his head towards the ball of fluff with a calm expression.

"Is it alright to delay it for now? We still need to say something about the information we gathered."

Alberu agreed with him.

The ball of fluff paused, "Hm... I guess I can give you at least 10 minutes."

After being given permission, they gathered together in the corner of the room.

Cale went to say what he knew first, "At the first revelation, Choi Han and I found a man named Barrow and a guy who's feeble looking talking about some debate between the Roan Kingdom's Northwest region and the Caro Kingdom. They also talked about the Land of Death, saying that they sent an illusionist to the entrance of the desert."

He continued, "On the second scene, Barrow talked about some Ancient White Star, who I thought should've some connection with the White Star. He also mentioned the power of earth and by the way he talked, he should've at least more than three ancient powers. Other than that, just before the scene ended, we saw a small army of lions."

"I don't need to talk about the rest of the revelations since we all listened to the conversations."

"Ho."

Eruhaben, Bud, and Glenn was impressed, while Ron and Beacrox seemed to be proud for their young master.

Alberu spoke after Cale, "Miss Rosalyn and I didn't find anything much in the first scene, but we did find out about a letter that also talked about the Land of Death. When I heard about your information, I thought that it will become a battlefield between our future selves and that Barrow person, a feeble looking man, and the lions."

He continued, "We also found out that dead mana will be used during the battle and how your future self said that they'll cut the White Star's right arm off."

The crown prince looked amused when he said that as the others looked at Cale with the same expression.

"Other than that, we haven't found anything relevant in the second scene."

Rosalyn crossed her arms with a thoughtful look, "Young master-nim, have you seen the White Star among those people you saw?"

Cale shook his head, "No, I'm not even sure what he looks like."

Choi Han gave them an unexpected response, "Cale-nim, is it possible that Barrow is actually the White Star? Or maybe the feeble looking guy?"

Raon chuckled, "Silly Choi Han, how can the White Star be feeble looking after we've read so much about him?"