Chapter 10

A/N: I decided that instead of making them simply just react to the tcf chapters, it would become a story of my own regarding the ****

Just my own idea, and not canon from the actual novel, but I will need some actual information from the novel to do this idea of mine.

You'll know what I mean later on while you're reading.

Oh, and there will be a crossover for this. Just that they might be OOC and there might be some wrong info about them since I haven't finished reading that certain novel and that I don't have a full understanding about their personalities, because not only have I completed reading the novel, I literally delayed to continue reading it for so long that I literally forgot some of the plots about them.

__________________

The ball of fluff was silent as usual during their talk when suddenly it glitched slightly.

Many noticed this unusual change and turned their heads towards it with narrowed eyes.

Just when someone was about to ask what's wrong with it, the ball of fluff suddenly went closer to them.

"It seems that my superiors need me, so someone will have to take charge of this room and watch over you humans in my stead."

Alberu was interested by this creature's superiors and the others were the same as him.

"Oh, and that someone might have some guests with him, so I guess there'll be a lot 'unknown' beings watching over this room and you humans?"

Their body became stiff from what it said.

Many will be watching them in this room?

They didn't like that kind of feeling.

That feeling of being watched from every move they make.

"Oh, but don't worry! They're not gonna harm you. They'll just watch."

The ball of fluff looked particularly mischievous and evil to their eyes at this moment.

Without saying a tiny goodbye, the ball of fluff left the room.

No one took the initiative to talk as they wondered to what kind of creature will be watching them instead of the ball of fluff.

Not long after a creature similar to the ball of fluff and was at a size of a soccer ball  appeared in front of them. However, unlike the other, it had eyes, a mouth, and horns at his head. It also wore a strange clothing.

Unlike Choi Han, Cale still had the memory of this creature, that he'd once read as a myth, very clear in his mind.

A dokkaebi?

The dokkaebi spoke, "Greetings, humans of the white room! I'm called by the name of Bihyung."

[Some constellations looked at them with interest.]

[Other constellations are bored.]

A blue, transparent screen suddenly appeared in front of them.

They were all alert, especially when they felt some gazes landing on their body which was strange due to the fact that other than them, it was only the dokkaebi inside the room.

However, it suddenly made sense after reasoning to themselves that although these beings were watching them, they're not physically here and should be located somewhere far from this space.

Rosalyn opened her mouth and was about to ask an explanation for this when the dokkaebi named Bihyung suddenly flicked its furry paw and a new screen appeared before them.