Part 3

"y'all are gonna help momma out" i just looked at her in her eyes i couldn't believe what she was doing i was hurt i was upset i wanted to scream but i couldn't i was just starring at her with a look of disgust i couldn't believe her "fuck you" i pushed her to the ground and ran for the door i looked back so the man hold his gun up and pulled the trigger everything around went black i felt like i was floating i could hear everyone screaming but i couldn't see or feeling anything.......

FLASHBACK OVER

Lani POV
it's been 3 weeks and i've looked everywhere for my mom and i couldn't find her it's like she fall off the face of the earth that's weird for her because i should of found her in seconds but every place we check nothing i had to give up i was chasing somebody who didn't wanna be caught so i stopped and focused on me and my child

tink and Annmarie came over to see me and the baby and let's just say she fall in love with her "who's aunties big baby? your aunties big baby" "ill beat your ass im her only auntie" they both started arguing who was gonna be the best aunt i just laughed because they both could be aunts but im not jumping into that fight "give me my damn baby doing all that yelling and shit" i didn't turn around i knew who it was he walked up to them and grab the baby out their hand which then caused all 3 to argue

i heard the bell ring and i went to open it "hello is the residence of kehlani" i looked both men weirdly "umm yes im kehlani" "we are with police department and we just wanted to ask you some questions of a boy name lucas" i hadn't heard from him in week now i just assumed he was ghosting me "umm is everything okay ? is he okay? i haven't spoken to him in 3 weeks he told me his was leaving somewhere and then after that i never heard from him or seen him i did try to call and text but no reply" they both looked at each and started writing things down "we found a body that might be his but we just need somebody to identify his body and we couldn't get a hold of his family we like for you to come down and iden" before he could finish his sentence "not happening she not leaving no where you need someone to identify his body find his family not her i know what y'all fuck niggas on and you ain't pinning this on her so unless you got any real proof that she had anything to do with this best for you to leave her alone" he closed the door on them and i was just standing there was they gonna arrested me ? did they really think i did? all these questions going through my head "stop overthinking you didn't do shit" but i couldn't stop thinking lucas might be gone and the cops think i did it " didn't find his body if that's what you think nobody is gonna find his body so stop thinking shit" i just looked at him and my eyes widen and he had this smirk on his face.....

to be continued

✨vote&comment✨

i just wanna say thank you for the support i had this chapter in my notes so i decided to post it for y'all before i'm offline for a bit im gonna try not to be offline for too long just till after the going away funeral i should be back up to posting