Chapter 3

Kehlani POV

I woke up with a pounding headache, I felt like a truck had ran me over last night

I woke up with a pounding headache, I felt like a truck had ran me over last night. "uggghhh"  Last night was a faded memory to me, i didn't want to think about it i just wanted to wake up and act like it didn't happened so that's what I did. i got up, went into my bathroom and did my morning routine.

I walked out the bathroom when something had caught my eye. It was the letter my mother wrote me, i don't know if I should write her back. i haven't talked to her in 3 years, I honestly  don't know what to say to her anymore.

My mother was never around through my whole childhood , i saw her maybe 1-2 times every 6 months like clockwork. she was on drugs for as long as I could remember, it was the reason she couldn't be a mother to me.

I would always wondered why she kept me if she wasn't gonna take care of me; she could of aborted me and lived her life freely. she chose to keep me ,which caused me to grow up around my aunt and her kids. even tho I was raised around family , I was still a little girl that needed her mother.

All the thoughts in my head caused my body to be  filled with anger and sadness. she left me like a piece of trash she didn't want, she hurt me and she didn't even care. i had to teach myself how to be a women,  she didn't care i had to sleep in alleys at 16 , she didn't care that i had to fight everyday for my life. all she cared about was when she was gonna get her next rock.

my mom should of been here, she should of been a mother but instead she's a stranger I once knew, and it hurt like hell to know your mother is so close but so far. i was knocked out my thoughts when i heard my phone bing, i went to go get it and saw i had two text messages one from Meg and one from an unknown number I checked megs messages first

Text messages

Megan😘💕😈
Hey babes hope you doing better today , mike told me about monte being there last night and i know how you feel about him. so let's go get our nails done and i ain't taking no for answer so get ready be there in 5 😍

Lani🖤🖤
Alright you're lucky i love you

I exited out of her text and check the unknown number

404-762-3978
just checking to make sure you straight

Lani🖤🖤
Who's this ?

I was confused on who could possibly have my number. after i broke up with monte i changed my number and only give it to meg and mike. 10 minutes go by and no text back from the number, I rolled my eyes and just deleted the message thread and finished getting ready for my day with Meg ..

Sorry for the mistakes

✨vote & comment ✨