Chapter 2

Kehlani POV

It's 3 in the morning ,I have an hour and half left before i go home; I couldn't wait for this night to be over so i ended up going to the back to take a little nap. I never got to see the performance , but the way everyone was talking about it and how the girls was freaking out over this Von guy, I figured it had to be lit. the whole club was hyped everyone was screaming his name , i could tell it was a good performance. once I made it back to the vip section , the first person i see is brick wall

He started ordering back to back bottle all night, i get it y'all having fun and living it up, whatever; but damn You gotta stop drinking sometimes right?I just sucked it up and got everything they ordered. surprisingly I hadn't heard from him , nobody had ordered any bottles. i know he's still here because i can hear his boys being loud , acting a fool in the section; club security had to go over there , and tell them to calm down. 

"Aye lani"I turned to see mike "you can go home trina showed up" I smacked my teeth "she gonna take over and here's your cut." mike handed me two stacks of cash i took it then turned to walk away, I went to the back and changed. "girl did you see how Von was looking at me," one of the dancers said "i think he's gonna ask me back to his place" I wanted to laugh but I didnt , I tuned them both out and finished changing.

I grabbed my stuff than headed to the bar to find meg ,"damn lil folks" I turned to see the brick wall guy from earlier ,"you look even better without all that makeup" he was smirking at me.I rolled my eyes "thanks" I said dry , I tried to walk away from him but he stopped me. "you ain't gotta be cold with me ma" he chuckled a little , "I'm just trying to make yo beautiful ass smile" he was so corny for that; but I couldn't help but smile at it. "got a smile out of you though" I shook my head at him, "ill give you that one" I looked at him and a confused look came on my face.

His once smile dropped to a mug , he was now looking straight ahead; before i could turn to see what he was looking at, I heard his voice and myy eyes widened.  "you fucking this nigga?" He was yelling at me. i didn't dare move or look behind me ,it was like a wave of fear came through my whole body.

"You stupid fucking slut" everyone in the club started looking our way  "i don't know why i wasted my time on your slut ass" He just kept  calling me names. he grabbed me and turned me around to face him "you got this fuck ass nigga thinking he got a chance." i couldn't help the tears that fell down my cheek, everything he was saying started getting to me 

Monte was my ex; he was never like this in the beginning , but things changed and suddenly he was a totally different guy. I couldn't figure out what went wrong with us, we once loved each other; we couldn't be away from each other. now we are strangers , monte was somebody I use to love and adore, but the beatings had started; my love had faded away.

 "BITCH DID YOU FUCKING HEAR ME!!" He grabbed me by my arm , pulling me closer to him ; He raised his hand up. I flinched and closed my eyes, I felt myself being moved to the side , then I heard a hard bang. I opened my eyes to brick wall fighting monte

i started seeing blood , so i tried getting him off monte; i was pulled back by one of his friend. "naw shawty" he held me back "that aint a good idea" , I looked at him crazy "somebody has to stop him, he's gonna kill him" I rolled my eyes. I tried walking towards them again "this ain't the typa fight you wanna get involved with" his friends held my hand , i just looked at him and listened this time. they clearly know him better than me , even tho a part of me felt bad but another part was happy. he was getting what he deserved he was finally getting a taste of his own medicine. 

"get this nigga outta here" he punched him one more time , he walked by me and give a concerned look "im fine." was I all I could say to him , he just kept looking at me "how long has he been hitting you." I didn't know how do to answer that, I didnt know this man and he expected me to come out and tell him my business . "why?" my words dripped with the obvious attitude , "lose the fucking attitude." he clearly was angry now "I just wanna know ma i ain't gonna judge trust i can't judge" 

i took a long look at him before walking away, I went to my car and drove off i didn't wanna stick around nor hear the pity party so i left the situation before it got to that.I was so use to people giving me pity, that I didnt need it anymore; I made my bed and now I had to lay in it.I was fine with the decision I made, I was willing to live by those decisions without anybodys pity 

I got home and changed out of my clothes , I went in my bathroom and started the shower. I was ready to wash this night off me. Stepping into the shower, I let the warm water hit my back while I cried. I felt my knees weaken and I fell to the floor crying my eyes out for an hour. after getting out the shower I changed and went to sleep 

sorry for the mistake 

✨vote & comment✨