||Chapter 25||

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈<[°°°]>┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒

Chapter Twenty-Five

┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈<[°°°]>┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

"Packing Way More Than Just Boxes ;)"

   From her place atop the marble countertop, Lorrie smirked as she got a good long look at Finn's ass as the man bent over to pack a few things away into the box below him. Her gaze was so unwavering, Finn didn't even need to be a supernatural creature to feel the burn of it.

   "You do know you could assist me in packing instead of just staring," Finn stood up straight and turned to Lorrie, his brow raising as he saw the look on her face. "What? Is there something the matter, my love?"

   "Are you from Mars?" Lorrie abruptly looked up and into Finn's eyes.

   "I beg your pardon?"

   "Are you from Mars?" Lorrie repeated, but before Finn could answer, a sly smile formed on her face yet again. "'Cause that ass is out of this world."

   Finn blinked in surprise at the comment before clearing his throat, a faint blush threatening to cover his face. "Now, I don't know about that-"

   "I only state the facts, sweet cheeks. No need to be ashamed about that," Lorrie's eyes traveled downward then flicked back up, a mischievous glint visible in them.

   "Keep talking like that and I don't think I'll be holding myself back, my love," Finn stated in an attempt to regain a dominance over the situation that he never had in the first place.

   Lorrie chuckled, sliding off of the countertop and walking in front of Finn, the man's eyes following her every move. Lorrie lifted her hand and patted his chest. "That was a great attempt, but you'll have to try a lot harder to fluster me again, sweet cheeks."

   Finn pouted lightly, a sigh escaping him as he turned to get back to work. A hand settled on his hip and spun him around, another making its way to the back of his neck and pulling him down into a loving kiss. He sighed in bliss and wrapped his arms around Lorrie's waist, pulling her closer and enjoying the feeling of her pressed against him.

   Lorrie pulled away all too soon and gave the man a sweet smile accompanied by a wink. "But it was kinda hot, so do it again sometime."

   She stood on the tips of her toes and placed another kiss on his cheek before twirling away and out of the room, leaving Finn in a state of unsedated happiness. He couldn't wait to see the sights of New Orleans with his mate on his arm all the while.

-<•°•°•°•>-

   "I believe everything we're taking with us is packed and loaded into the moving truck," Elijah stated as his eyes moved across everything within the confines of the truck before pulling the door closed and turning to gaze at Lorrie with a small smile as the woman was glaring up into a tree at a pair of squirrels battling it out over an acorn. All the while, she was cheering on the one she had deemed 'Jeriolio' to 'whoop that bitch ass Kiligara's furry ass'.