||Chapter 3||

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈<[°°°]>┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒

Chapter Three

┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈<[°°°]>┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

"I Still Want to Bitch Slap 'Katerina'"

   Elena, yet again, dragged Lorrie somewhere she didn't want to go. That's why they were knocking on the door of the Salvatore Boarding House.

   The door swung open and they were met with the sight of Damon.

   "Hello, Elena."

   Lorrie lifted a brow. "What am I? A roach?"

   Damon lazily gazed at her. "You certainly look like one."

   Lorrie stepped forward only to be pulled back by Elena. Lorrie sighed and stuck to just glaring at the cocky asshole. Elena ignored their rivalry and spoke up, gaining Damon's attention.

   "Is Stefan here? He called. He said it was important."

   Damon opened the door wider as he spoke. "Right this way."

   The way his eyes followed Elena kinda creeped Lorrie out, but that was Elena's problem, not hers.

   They walked in and heard a voice around the corner and spotted Stefan.

   "Hey."

   "What is this about?"

   Stefan stepped aside and there stood Rose and Trevor. Lorrie lifted her brows and flashed a big fake smile.

   "Ah, look who it is. Kidnapper one-" she motioned to Trevor. "-and kidnapper two! So, how ya been? Kidnapped anyone since yesterday?"

   They rolled their eyes and Trevor smirked at her. "Of course! They're all tied up in our basement, awaiting our return."

   Elena, seeming to want to kill the mood, looked to the two in poorly hidden fear. "You."

   Rose smiled sheepishly and Trevor just winked. They walked into the living room and Rose started talking once they were settled.

   "Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real."

   "Who is he?"

   "He's one of the Originals, he's a legend," Damon cut in.

   Stefan added, "From the first generation of vampires."

   Elena looked between the three. "Like Elijah?"

   "No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal."