||Chapter 10||

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈<[°°°]>┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒

Chapter Ten

┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈<[°°°]>┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

"'I. Don't. Dance.' -Chad (not the bitch who beat up Jeremy) Danforth"

   "Lorrie! Hey, over here!" Bonnie called from across the hallway. "Hey, where have you been?"

   "Oh, um, I just haven't been feeling well and I, um, was staying with Trevor and Rose," Lorrie stammered, wishing to escape the conversation bound to happen.

   "Well Elena's been worried about you and she told me about your conversation yesterday. I really think you should try and see things from her perspective-"

   "Well maybe I don't want to because I can't, Bonnie. I get that her situation is hard, but she could have told me and Jenna. We're family. And family tells each other these things. Whether they're small inconveniences or momentous, life changing occurrences," Lorrie ranted. Bonnie was shocked by the girl's lack of humor.

   Lorrie walked into Alaric's class, not noticing the eyes on her from outside of the room.

   Klaus didn't know what to think when he saw her. He could feel the pull of the bond, but he wasn't in his own body. He could feel his worries dim into minor inconveniences compared to what he could feel when he saw how agitated she was. He had to admit, though, she looked absolutely breathtaking, even with her angered expression. He wanted to greet her, but not in this Walmart genderbent Buffy wannabee's body. Once he was in his own body, he would meet his mate. The one he had been waiting for for a long time. He composed himself and began toward the classroom.

   Lorrie slid into her desk in the back row and (unfortunately) Elena dropped down in the seat right in front of her. Lorrie scowled and started one of her drawings. This time it would be based around Elena.
She heard a tap on her desk and looked up at Elena to see her holding a sign for the 60's Decade Dance. Lorrie lifted a finger signaling she needed a moment. When she was done, she lifted her paper.

☆▪●☆▪●☆▪●☆
Suck my
metaphorical
dick Elena
;)
☆▪●☆▪●☆▪●☆

   Elena's hopeful smile fell and she gave the girl her puppy eyes and a pout. Lorrie tried, she really did, but Elena knew the girl could never resist that face.

   "Fine, but this doesn't mean I forgive you," she hissed.

   Elena backed away with a look of fake surrender.

   Lorrie sighed, disappointed in herself for giving in so easily, but she knew (deep, deep, deep, deep down) she loved her sister and she could never stay mad at her for very long. She hated that she couldn't hold a grudge, but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Holding grudges in life would only make her miserable and knowing that Elena had a death sentence only aided in her small amount of forgiveness toward the doppelgägnger.