||Chapter 13||

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈<[°°°]>┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒

Chapter Thirteen

┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈<[°°°]>┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

"Buy My Heart Through My Stomach"

   Lorrie tried to roll over, but was trapped by an arm pinning her down.

   Lorrie's eyes snapped open and her blurry gaze settled on a man. A very naked man. Her mind was half asleep, so she didn't even process it was Klaus. She pushed him off of the seat and rushed out of the open door. The man behind her grunted as he collided with the car's floor. 

   Lorrie's gaze locked onto the car, but she was stunned to see the man had disappeared. She tilted her head in confusion and she instinctively swung her fist behind her, but it was caught in the man's hand. She looked up to the man's face- it was Klaus. It was Klaus the whole damn time.

   "What the hell? Wanna tell me why I woke up to you, very naked might I add, and dirty- I swear if you got dirt in my car, I will personally rip out your intestines and strangle you with them."

   "Well as gorgeous as you are when you're threatening me, I do believe we have company," his gaze strayed behind the girl. "Nice of you to show up, brother."

   "Niklaus, I'm going to have to ask you to step away from the girl," Elijah's voice rang out behind her.

   Klaus placed a hand on Lorrie's shoulder, eliciting a loud snarl from Elijah, as he turned her around to face his brother.

   "Hi, 'Lijah… um, it's not what it looks like," Lorrie said the typical line jokingly.

   "I know that, Elskan, but I need you to step away from him," he beckoned her over.

   "I think not, Elijah. I don't think I'll let my mate leave my side," Klaus smirked, pulling Lorrie closer.

   Lorrie scooted away from Klaus. His smirk fell.

   "You're kinda really naked right now, so… maybe put on some clothes, then we can have a civilized conversation. Okay?" Lorrie proposed to the two.

   Klaus placed a hand on her head, gaining another growl from Elijah, and messed up her hair. Lorrie squawked and batted his hand away. He chuckled fondly at her actions and blinked in feigned ignorance at his brother.

   "I completely agree, love. Elijah, I believe you have some clothes with you."

   Lorrie waited by her car for the two Originals to finish their silent exchange. As they made their way back over to their mate, she was attempting to get the dirt out of her car while muttering about a 'stupid ass hybrid bitch'. Klaus took little offense to it as he was more than happy to be called a hybrid, no matter the other words surrounding it.