||Chapter 15||

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈<[°°°]>┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒

Chapter Fifteen

┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈<[°°°]>┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

"Liaisons Couldn't Be More Dangerous"

~Skyrim~

   It had been months since Lorrie was sent back to Skyrim and even with her friends and kids (who preferred hanging out with her friends because of her extended absence. They only saw the woman as a big sister because she was very close to them in age), she still felt a hole within her. She missed her friends from the New World (as she deemed it). She missed her family from the New World. She missed them.

   Lorrie slid off of her throne and sauntered down the hall to her room. She heaved her armor off and grabbed her shrouded armor. She traced the red material that wrapped around the blackened fabric. She slipped it on and stealthily escaped the castle. She began her journey to the Dawnstar Sanctuary. She needed to get her mind off of everything. And what better way than to take an assassination contract… it wasn't as bad as it sounded. She had been taking a lot of jobs recently to keep her mind off of them all. She pushed herself into her work.

   Once she finally approached one of the entrances, Lorrie sighed in relief. The cold nipping at her exposed skin wasn't very pleasant. As she strode over to the Night Mother's coffin, a cheery voice rang out behind her.

   "Listener! You have returned! Cicero has missed you so!"

   "Hey, Cicero. I was just stopping by to get another contract."

   "That's wonderful, Listener. Please tell Cicero if you need any help!" The short redhead skipped away merely.

   Lorrie sighed and approached the Night Mother.

   "What do you need?"

   "A new contract."

   "There is a- wait… something is not right. There is strange magic trying to pull you away. I will help you, my child. I will send part of myself with you. It may help. Just… hold on. You will be just fine."

   Lorrie felt a burning sensation spread through her beginning at her core. It reached out from the top of her head to the tips of her toes. Lorrie gasped and dropped to her knees. A bright light surrounded her once again. 

-<•°•°•°•>-

~Mystic Falls, Virginia~

   A thump resounded around the room as the brunette fell, her hood falling off. "Again?"

   "Yes, child. Again."