Episode - 4

Unga guess correct than makkale adhu Sam and siv than makkale

Our hero was admiring her . Here our heroin also admiring him . They had a perfect eye lock for 2mins.

Some sound disturbed their eye lock.

Sam 's pov

When I saw the ponnu it's none other than my Papa . Aiyoo kollurale my papa turned into a woman. Cutea sareela appadi irukale. En Papa ku avalo jewels pootu. She looks like bride 👰. Ippadi irunda evan than love panna matan. She mirrored my expression . But I don't know what was the reason behind it. I didn't bother anyone I was openly admiring her with open mouth.

Surya 's pov

We went to ponnu veedu. They asked to bring ponnu. She came and greeted us when she saw Sam her face has mixed expression ( shock and surprise). I turned and saw my machan he was openly admiring her. Ada paavi en kitta ponna pudikalanu sollalamnu sollitu ipa ippadi parthutu irukan.

Sam 's pov

I was admiring my papa. I didn't bother about the surrounding. I was disturbed by Surya.

Surya : dai... machan.... dai... machan .....dai... dai ( only Sam can hear)

Sam : enna da venum

Surya : ennada nadakudhu inga

Sam : adu vandu adu machan (stammering)

Surya : en da ippadi pakura

Sam : eppadi pakuren

Surya : illa en da antha ponna mulungura mathiri pakura

Sam : adu vandhu machan

Before he complete Rajan ask Sam to take tea 🍵 . And krishnan started to talk with Sam.

Siv 's pov

Did I was in dream no no. I can't believe my own eyes. Yes he was my bujji my love and everything. Acho evvalavu cuteah irukuran . Ippadi irundha yaru than love panna mata. He mirrored my expression but I can't understand him. We had perfect eye lock. When surrounding disturbed our eye lock.Uncle told him to take tea 🍵. Appa was talking with him.

Aunty call me and asked me to sit near her.

Swetha : sivuma ne endha college la padikira.

Siv : VSV college aunty

Swetha : ada Sam work pannura college . Oh appo unaku Sam ah terinjirukanume avana parthukiriyama

Siv mv : ippa na enna solluradu
Ahn aunty partiruken ennoda professor

Swetha : oh apa vasathiya pochu college la avan unna nalla patupan .

Siv : seri aunty

Swetha : aunty vendam ma atha nu koopidu

Sam 's pov

While I was talking with uncle Amma called Papa to sit near her. Amma ask her about her college. Amma asked her that she know me she said that I was her professor.

My amma told her that I will take care of her in college.

Author mv : avaru ippavum atha thana ma pannitu irukaru.

Sam : authorey unnoda mv ah na catch panniten.

Amma ask her to address her as athai. I was eagerly waiting to hear this from her voice . She see straight into my eyes and said

Siv : seri " atha "

I feel butterflies dancing in my stomach. And her mother take her to room.

Siv 's pov

Aunty ask me to call her as athai. So I look straight in his eyes and said " seri atha ". My Amma take me to my room.

I left me in my room and she went down. I started to dance 💃 💃 .
After sometimes I hear sound from down that they asked my bujji that he likes me or not.

Sam 's pov

My Papa left to room. My parents ask me that I like ponnu or not. With out thinking a second I said OK . My family her family all are happy. That time I turn and saw my machan

Surya : 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Surya pov

They ask my machan that he like ponnu or not. He said OK. Evan enna OK sollitan oru Vela namma kathula dhan mathi keetiducho .

Author : athu ellam seriya than keetuchu

Surya : appo en thangachi nelama

Author : seri ni andha thangachiya parthirukiriya

Surya : illa adukaga ava en thangachi illa nu ayiruma. Evana enna panurenu paru

Author : pakama than thangachinu solli suthitu irukiya. Seri andha thangachi Peru enna.

Surya : adu vandu enaku theriyadhu

Author : kastam kastam romba kastam.

Surya : enna authorey ippadi sollita.

Author : po poi un frienduta kelu avaru solluvaru

Surya : avanuku mattum ' avaru ' ennaku mariyathaiye illa

Author : adu unaku ippa dhan puriyutha. Seri po poi kelu.

(Only Sam can hear
Surya : dai enna da ok sollita
Sam : ama aduku enna ippo
Surya : enna ippova. Dai enkita Katha kathaiya sollitu ippo inda ponnuku ok sollita. Apo en thangachi nelama..
Sam : adu

Before he could reply Rajan ask Krishnan to call my papa down. She came down. Her father ask that she likes me or not. I was eagerly waiting for her reply.

Siv 's pov

I was eagerly waiting for his reply he said OK . I can feel 1000 of butterflies dancing inside my somatch. Appa call me down and asked me that I like the mappilai or not.

Without thinking a second I said OK. I saw him he was blushing and smiling like a mad. I feel shy and went and stood behind my akka.

Sam 's pov

She said OK. I was blushing and smiling like mad. She also blushing. She went and stood behind her akka.

Surya mv : ennaiya nadakudhu inga. Ethavadu sollungale.

Both parents were talking.

Author 's pov

Sam ask Krishnan that he can talk with siv for 5 mins. Krishnan said ok. Now Sam follow siv and they went to balcony. They were silent for 2 mins. Both thought to break the silence

Sam and siv : enna ungaluku pidichiruka.

What will happen next?
What happened to Sri?
Why Sam and siv asked this question?

(episode boring ah irundha manichidunga makkale)

Forgive my flaws
Do vote and comment
Share your thoughts

PS next episode will be Thursday or Friday.

With love author
RJ❤💙❤💙❤