Episode - 10

Siv's pov

I woke up and I was not able to move then found my bujji was sleeping peacefully on my chest hearing my heart beat, I caress his hair. I saw the time was 8.30 am. I feel very tired then my mind started to think the yesterday night's incidents which makes me blush. I saw him he didn't move an inch, he was hugging me like he doesn't want to leave me. I slowly make him to lay on bed. He was fully immense in his sleep. I pecked his forehead and got down from bed, I saw our dresses were scattered on floor this makes me blush. I went to bathroom. I saw my self in mirror. I was wearing nothing but his shirt. Seeing the purple marks in all over my body it makes me blush more. I refreshed myself and went out find my hubby is still sleeping.

Siv mv : pannurathellam pannitu tunguratha paru, nane endhirichiten ivan innum tungitu irukan ippo enna pannalam 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔.........Ahn idea 💡.

I took the water bottle from the side table and emptied in his face. He jerked and got up. I can't control my laugh.

Siv : 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I was holding my stomach and laughing loudly.

Sam : unna. He started to chase her, she was running around the bed.

Sam : nillu di.

Siv : mudiyathu venumna neye pidichiko.

Sam : yei na pidichena unna vidave maten aparo unnala enkitta irundhu tapikave mudiyathu.

Siv : pidicha pathukalam.

Sam : enkitta vandhidu.

Siv : varamaten po.

Author 's pov

Finally Sam caught her wrist and pulled her, her face hits his bare chest. He pushed her to the bed and he came over her but balancing his weight by his elbow. He smirked at her.

Siv : Sam Vidu da.

Sam : na than sonnen la enkitta matinana unna na vidave maten.

He placed his lips on hers. He was fully dominating the kiss. When he felt like running out of breath he parted the kiss and started to kiss her neck trailing to her shoulder.

Siv : Sam...... vidu.... da ..(breathing heavily)

Sam : no.

Siv : pls da ippo dhan kulichen.

Sam : thirupi kulichikalam.

Siv : dei time achi da veliya ellarum enna nenaipanga.

Sam : athelam onnum nenaika matanga ne summa iru.

He sucked her skin, make her moan his name. She was biting her lower lip to avoid moan. He bite her skin even more, she left a soft moan.

Siv : Sam........

After some sweet moments he left her. He took her in bridal style and went inside the bathroom. They both refresh and went out. They saw both their friends present in hall.

Sam's pov

We both went down and saw our friends in hall. Ayioo how I am going to handle their teasing. Siv hide herself behind me. We both went and sat on sofa.

Surya : enna machan ippo than vidinjithu pola. (teasingly)

Sam : illaye kalailaye 6.00 manike vidinjiruche.

All : 🤭🤭🤭

Surya : enna comedy ah.

Sam : illa da appove vidinjiruchula athan sonne.

Surya : adhan appove vidinjiruchula ne en 11.00 maniku vara.

I turned and saw Siv was blushing hard. She hides her face in my chest.

Sri : enna madam romba vekka paduringa polaye.

She didn't lift her face from my chest.

Siv : po di.

Bhuvi : adha konjam enga munja pathuthan sollen.

Siv : maten.

Author 's pov

They continue their teasing. Sam and siv had their brunch and Sam went to their room.

Sam started to work on his laptop. After sometimes siv also came inside the room.

Siv : Sam enna da pannura.

Sam : unaku question paper ready pannitu iruken.

Siv : enaka appo na apparam varen.

Sam : en di.

Siv : illa question paper prepare pannura edathuala student ku enna Vela.

Sam : student ku than vela illa ana wife ku vela irruku ma.

Siv : athelam oru velaiyum illa ne amaithiya question paper ready pannu na aparam varen bye 👋 👋

Sam : ey pogatha di.

Siv : no poren. She left the room.

Sam : poita, seri namma question paper prepare pannalam night enkitta thana varuva pathukuren.

Note to important person who asked me this episode : Enna kutty happy ah. Nalla rest edu. Episode satisfied ah illana sorry. Author pavam la.

To be continued................

Do vote and comment.
Forgive my flaws.

Episode eppadi irukunu sollunga.

This episode contains

With love author
RJ❤💙❤💙❤