Episode - 15

Hello makkale💙❤ romba naal kalichi mmp episode.

💙💙Enjoy reading❤❤

One small thing ithil varum endha oru vishayathukum enakum samandham illa ethuvaga irundhalum ennudaiya kutty ah kekavum.

Kutty : enna d enna poi maati vitutu pogura 😳😳

Author : 😁😁😁odidu da kaipulla 🏃‍♀🏃‍♀🏃‍♀🏃‍♀🏃‍♀🏃‍♀🏃‍♀🏃‍♀🏃‍♀🏃‍♀

Kutty : eyy....eyy...

Words 835.

Author 's pov

Days passed.

Siv fracture completely cured and its 3th month of her pregnancy. Sam didn't even gone to college for pass 3 months he took medical leave and took care of her.

After 3 months Sam went to college all the students welcomed him with a great smile. Soon he started to teach and his work was going hectic day by day.

He returned back home at 5.00 pm from hectic work all day.

Sam's pov

I returned home after the hertic work. My head was aching very badly. I parked the car in parking lot and went inside the house. I saw the main door was closed. Then only I remember that my family went to our native place. I opened the door with spare key and went inside. Siv was sleeping in sitting position on the sofa. I went near her and started to wake her up.

Sam : siv..... Siv.... Siv.....

Siv : aahn...... Eppo da vandha?

Sam : ippo than ma... Seri na poi refresh agitu varen enaku oru tea mattum potu tha.

Siv : seri....

Author 's pov

Sam went to their room and siv went to kitchen to prepare tea for him. After few minutes Sam came down. He went and sat on the sofa.

Sam : siv....

Siv : ahnn... One minute....

Sam : seri...

Sam : indha thala vera romba valikuthe.. (murmurs)

Siv : indha da tea.

He got the tea from her and took a sip. Siv sat beside him and rested her head on his shoulder.

Sam : siv....

Siv : mmmmm.........

Sam : mathiyam saptiya??

Siv : illa...

He made her to face him.

Sam : en d sapdala...

Siv : illa da pasikala..

Sam : adhu eppadi pasikama pogum..

Siv : illa da pasikala etho yosichitu irundhen appadiye thoongiten...

Sam : eyy.... maniya paru 5.30 aga poguthu evalo neram sapdama irundhu iruka. Ivalo naal na kooda irundhu sapda vachen ana ippo work iruku d. (shouted)

Siv : dei... athan solluren la pasikala da athan sapdala.. Athuku en kathura..

Sam : ohh.... Na ippo kathurathu than unaku theriyutha.... (shouted)

Siv : dei.... Thirumba thirumba kathadha da vayathukulla papa irukula pavam piragu ava bayandhiduva....

She placed her hand on her abdomen.

Sam : ohh na ippo kathurathula than ava bayapiduva ne ivalo neram sapdama iruka appo kolandhaiku onnum agatha d..

Siv : onnum agathu..

Sam : ohh.... Seri than moonu masathula kolandha mela irundha pasam ellam pochu la d... (shouted)

Siv : dei.. Kovathula varthaiya vidatha....

Sam : enna varthaiya vidatha...

Siv : dei ippa enna than da un prechana en ippadi pesura..

Sam : oh..... Ippo ivalo neram un kitta pesuren la enaku ithu theva than....

Siv : dei appad....

He signalled her to stop ✋✋

Sam : seri ithu ellathaiyum vitudalam na kadaisiya kekuren illa illa kenjuren ma sapdu d vaithula kolandha iruka d..

Siv : ...........

Sam : vaya thorandhu bathila sollu d.... (shouted)

Siv : ............

Sam : seri ne ethuvum solla vendam na poren..

He stood up from the sofa and directly went to their room and closed the door.

Sam's pov

I came inside our room after closing the door but I didn't lock it and I sat on the bed.

En da ippadi pannura indha kovam unna vittu eppayum pogatha. Cha ava chinna kolandha da avala poi thitita. (by slapping himself with his hand)

En pondatiya nane ala vachuten. 😭😭😭

Author's pov

He sat on the floor with back rested on the bed and started to cry louder. After few minutes he stood up from there and went near the mirror.

He saw his reflection in the mirror. His eyes were red and little swollen due to continuous crying.

He continuously punched the mirror with his bare hand. His hand was filled with blood and he felt little dizzy.

Within a fraction of second he went unconscious.

In hall.

Siv bust out into tears. She sat on the floor with back rested on the sofa. She placed her hand on her abdomen and started to cry louder.

After few minutes her cry reduced. She stood up and wiped her tears and went to their room. She knocked the door but no response from him.

Siv : Sam... Sam.... Dei... Dei... Sorry da... kathava.... thora...

She was continuously knocking door. She kept her hand on the door handle and unlocked it. She thought that the door was closed but to her surprise the door was not closed.

She went inside and stood there in utter shock.

To be continued..............

Author : innum en inga iruka odidu 🏃‍♀🏃‍♀🏃‍♀🏃‍♀🏃‍♀🏃‍♀🏃‍♀🏃‍♀🏃‍♀🏃‍♀🏃‍♀

Tata bye 👋 👋 👋 👋

PS : next episode epponu kekathinga en na enake eppo varumnu theriyathu.

Forgive my flaws.
Do vote and comment.

Target 165+ votes.

With love authors
RJ and shruthi ❤💙❤💙❤