Episode - 9 (part 3) WEDDING

💙❤Wedding episode.💙❤

❤💙Enjoy reading. 💙❤

Sam 's pov

Morning I woke up and saw I was in siv's embrace. I saw the time it was 5.30 am. Then only I remember the yesterday night party my head was paining because of hangover. I slowly release from her grip and  saw her hand mehndi it was in dark brownish red colour. I slowly kisses her knuckles. She turned to other side and was fully immense in sleep. I thought to tease her. So I slowly peppering kisses in her nape, earlobe, neck and shoulder. Her sleep was disturbed. So I laid next to her and act like I was sleeping.  She slowly opened her eyes and saw me. She slowly caress my hair and pecked my forehead. She stood up to move so I pulled her towards me. She landed on bed she closed her eyes tightly and clutch my arm. After minute she opened her eyes and saw me.

Siv 's pov

My sleep was disturbed by something. I slowly opened my eyes and saw my bujji was sleeping next to me. I slowly caress his hair and pecked his forehead. I saw my hands mehndi was in dark brownish red colour. Today is a big day I am going to become Mrs. Sam Vishal. I saw the time it was 5.40 am so I stood up to fresh up myself. Within a second I was in bed I closed my eyes tightly. After sometimes I opened my eyes and saw Sam was awake with smirk in his face.

Sam : enna Papa enga pora.

Siv : dei ne appo thungaliya.😳

Sam : illaye na epovo endhirichuthen.

Siv : seri etho enna thukathula irundhu disturb pannichu.

Sam : adhuva............

Author 's pov

That time someone knocked the door.  Sam went and opened the door and saw saraswathi and pavithra with little shock expression.

Sam : atha anni vanga. Na siv ah elupa vandhen nenga ulla ponga ava ulla than iruka.

Saying this Sam left to his room. Saraswathi and pavithra went inside and saw siv.

Saras : siv.

Siv : ahn sollu ma.

Saras : poi kulichitu va.

Siv : en ma ippadi kalailaye kulikanuma.

Pavi : ama innaiku unaku marriage adhu niyabagam irukula.

Siv : seri na poi kulichitu varen. Ne konjam sri, bhuvi, manasi ya vara sollitu po.

Pavi : seri na vara solluren.

Saraswathi and pavi left. Siv went and took a quick shower and came out. Sri, bhuvi and manasi also arrived. They helped siv in Saree, jewellery, hair and makeup.