Episode - 8 (part 3)

Sam 's pov

Form today onwards I'm going to teach for siv 's class. If she knows this she will be super happy. I'm waiting to see her reaction. I went inside the class told them about this. I can see my papa was surprised and happy. Then I started to teach.

Siv 's pov

Form today onwards my bujji is going to teach me. I was surprised and happy. He introduced himself and started to teach us. Full time I was admiring him his neatly gelled hair and full sleeve shirt. Ayioo kollurane. Sri gave me a teasing smile. My face was tomato 🍅. I turned and see my class girls were not listening the class they were sightingseeing my bujji how can I tolerate this.

Sam 's pov

When I was taking class I know a pair of eyes was looking me. I turned and saw my my papa her face was red like tomato I think she was blushing. Ayioo semma cute. I continued to take class. I turned and saw my Papa's cute possessive. That time class over so I went to my room and rested my head in table.

Siv 's pov

Finally class over I straightly went canteen and had coffee and went to Sam's room Sri went to meet Surya anna. I went and opened the door I slowly peeked inside and locked the door. He was sleeping by resting his head on table I went near him and sat on the table and started to caress his hair his hair was so soft. He smiled in sleep achoo cute eppadi kolandha madhiri thonnguran. Suddenly he kept his head on my lap and hugged me by my waist. I was in shock by his sudden action.

Siv : dei ne appo thungaliya.

Sam : illaye ne varuvanu wait pannitu irundhen.

Siv : oh appadiya sir konjam endirikingala.

Sam : midiyathu this is my own property.

Siv : oh un property ah.

Sam : yes konja neram ippadiye iru nalla iruku.

Siv : dei break mudinchira poguthu.

Sam : adu mudinja mudiyatum.

Siv : dei Surya anna class da.

Sam : avan class edukurathu unnaku puriyuma.

Siv : or alavuku.

Sam : avan eppadiyum Sri ah sight adiche otiduvan ne ingaye iru na konjam rest edukuren.

Siv : seri

Sam : ahn madam en class ponnugala morachi pathutu irundhinga.

Siv : adu en bujjiya sight adichanga.

Sam : en sight adika kodatha.

Siv : kodhathu Sam vishal is my own property.

Sam : seri un property than.

Siv : thungu. Siv was caressing his hair. Sam was sleeping peacefully.

After 1 hour he woke and saw her Papa she was scrolling her phone and still caressing his hair.

Sam : good morning.

Siv : good afternoon bujji.

Sam : ethu afternoon ah.

Siv : ama time 12.30.

Sam : sorry di romba neram thungiteno.

Siv : cha cha appadiyellam illa.

Sam : seri Bell adichitangala.

Siv : illa da inime than adipanga.

Sam : seri va namma yarum pakurathuku munnadi canteen ku poyidalam.

Siv : va polam.

Author pov

Both went to canteen and ordered their food. To their surprise Surya and Sri also there. They went and sat with them.

Surya : va machan enna ma thangachi classuku varala pola (teasingly)

Siv : Anna (blushing)

Sam : ama sir edukura classuku appadiye ellarum pass paniduvanga paru. Sri um sivu um avangala padichi exam eluthi pass pannuvanga. Ana matha students oda nelama ayioo pavam.

Sri and siv 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Surya : 😠😠😠

Sri : achoo so cute appa nenga kovapatta evalo azhaga iruku mogam.

Surya : enna ice vaikuriya.

Sri : illa ye unmaiyave cuteah iruka.

Surya : tq. That time food arrived they started to eat. After 15 minutes they finished their lunch with pulling each other leg. That time bell rang Sri and siv went to their class and Sam and Surya went to their rooms.

Evening around 4.30 pm.

Sri and siv were in basketball team so they have practice session. They finished their practices and went to their home.

Makkale Monday update kudukuren.

Episode boring ah irundha manichidunga.

Do vote and comment.
Forgive my flaws.

Episode eppadi irukunu comment la solunga.

Apparam inime schedule padi than episode varum.

Monday Wednesday and Friday.

To be continued...................

With love author
RJ ❤💙❤💙❤💙❤