Episode -5

Makkale one kind information Sam and siv innum propose pannikala.

What happened to Sri?
Adukana answer
Sri sivuva ready pannitu irukum bodhu avaloda amma oorula irundhu Sri ah parka vandhadunala Sri avanga amma va Railway Station la irundhu pick up panna peiyirupa.

Seri vanga namma Sam sivuva pappom

Sam and siv : enna ungaluku pidichiruka.

Sam and siv : pudichiruku

Sam 's pov

I asked her that she likes me. She also asked the same question. I and she said yes at same time. I was in cloud nine. I feel whole amazon forest dancing inside my stomach.

Siv 's pov

I asked him that he likes me. He also asked the same question. We both said yes at same time. I was in cloud nine. Inside my tummy whole amazon Forest dancing.

Sam : appo ungaluku enna kalyanam pannika OK va.

Siv : ennaku ungala kalyanam pannika OK.

Sam 's pov

I asked that she like to marry me. She said yes . I can't believe my own ears. I asked her one more time.

Sam : enna soninga thirupi sollunga . (In excitement)

Siv : ennaku ungala kalyanam pannika OK. Pothuma.

Siv 's pov

He asked me that I like to marry him. I said I like to marry him. He asked one more time with excitement. I also replied the same. Within a second he came and hugs me tightly. It was bone crushing hug and also soft hug. It was like I don't want to leave him. First I was in shock and I also reciprocate the hug. My head was in his chest I can able to hear his heart beat.

Sam 's pov

When I hear that reply I can't able to control my self. I directly went and hug my Papa. It was bone crushing hug and also soft hug. Through this I want to express that I don't want to leave her. First she was in shock and then she also reciprocate my hug . Her head was in my chest she can able to hear my heart beat.

Sam 's pov

After 10 mins we parted from the hug. I cupped her little face in my hands. And I gave her a forehead kiss. She closed her eyes and tears were flowing down. I kissed her closed eyes. Again I hugged her to make her comfort. She hugged me tightly and started to weep. Seeing this tears were flowing down from my eyes. I always used to dream to have her in my embrace. Now I am having my Papa in my embrace. More than this what I need in my life.

Siv 's pov

After sometimes we parted the hug. He held my face in his hands and gave a forehead kiss. My eyes started to tear I closed my eyes. Again I feel his lips in my closed eyes. Again he hugged me and caressed my hair. I hugged him tightly and started to weep. I always dreamed that I have to be in his embrace. Now I was in my bujji 's embrace. What else I need more than this.

Author 's pov

Tear from Sam 's eyes reached siv she parted the hug and she wipes his tears . She tip toe and gave one forehead kiss that lasts for minute. She came back to her position.

Meanwhile down

Rajan : apparam enna sammandhi engagement eppo vachikalam.

Krish : ah sraswathi andha calendar eduthutu va ma . They discussed and fixed the date. They planned for engagement after 12 days. Tomorrow they decided to buy clothes and ring for engagement.

After 2 mins Sam came down with smile in his face. Sam 's family decided to leave . Krish called siv down to send of them. Siv also came down with smile in her face.

Surya mv : ennaiya nadakuthu inga onnume puriyaliye .

Sam 's family went near the car and Sam turned and waved hand to siv 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 and entered the car. Siv also waved the hand 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋

What will happen next?
What happened in balcony?
What happened in between Sam and siv?

Next episode perusa poda try pannuren.

Makkale episode eppadi irukunu commentla sollunga.

Forgive my flaws
Do vote and comment

PS : next episode Thursday or Friday

With love author
RJ❤💙❤💙❤