Party

Recommended songs:
~Devil~Sabotage
~ Often~ The weeknd
~ Do I wanna know?~ Arctic Monkeys
~ I see red~ Everybody Loves an Outlaw

Y/n's pov:

Todays was party at Taylor Holder's house. Every time when he did a party it did not end well but every time it was fun.

It was 8:30. The party started at 9:00. I wore a black tight short dress which was EXTREMELY HOT. I literally wanted to fuck myself every time I saw myself in a mirror. I also wore a black high heels and some accessories. My make up was pretty hot too. I had a black eyeliners and a red lipstick... it just suited the outfit so well. I also smelled so good.

"Y/n we have to leave!" best friend screamed at me

"Yes I'm coming!"

We drove to Taylor's house....

I stepped out of the car and I felt like a baddie. Everyone were watching me the hot mfs what I wanted to fuck right after I walked in. I was so HORNY. I needed to suck someones dick or have a threesome.

We entered the house. The house was full of people. I could see Bryce Hall, Josh Richards, Noah Beck, Black Grey, Anthony Reeves,..... But then I noticed Vinnie Hacker. The hottest TikToker alive! He wore a black shirt which was unbuttoned at the top. I could literally see his spider tattoo which turned me on.

I kinda got the whole party onto my hands. I was dancing on a table, everyone were hyping me to drink, sang a karaoke, I also played a bottle.

I was dancing on a table and someone suddenly joined me. It was drunk Vinnie.

We started to dance onto the music. He grabbed my waist and put it against his waist. We were singing, drinking, we had each other. He turned me to him. We were face to face staring into each others eyes. Everyone around us were filming us and then posted it on social medias.

Vinnie started to kissing me. I had butterflies in my stomach and also I was so horny. We were making out for another 3 minutes.

"I'm so horny" I whispered into his eyer

"Me too.. I'm getting hard." Vinnie answered

We went upstairs to a random room.

Vinnie threw me on bed.

We were making out for another 3 minutes. After that he started to touching my boobs. He went more down. When he reached panties. He took them off.

I was still wearing the dress.

He put into me two fingers. It felt so good. My head was heading back .

"U like it don't u. You little whore. I was watching u the whole night and I saw it on u. How u wanted me." Vinnie said

He started to slowing down.

" Don't fucking tease me..." I almost screamed

"And why should I make u a pleasure? U little bitch"

"OK than, I can leave"

"You would never do that."

I got up and started to heading to doors.... Vinnie grabbed my hand really fast and put me again on bed.

He took off his pants and then underwear.

"Okay how u want. But I'm just warning u... u may not handle this."

I nodded in a tense of him to fuck me.

He slipped into me. I started moaning.

"U feel so good Y/n do you like it"

I still moaned

"Fucking answer to me!!!"

I still couldn't answer to him... I was without breath.

Vinnie went faster and faster. It was kinda painful but I still enjoyed it.

I put my hands over his neck and started to move on the beat with him.

I started to kissing him and he moved away.

"What a jerk" I said

" What did you say?" Vinnie asked me with his moaning voice

I didn't answer. But he started to pounding into me harder and harder I literally couldn't feel my legs.

"Open your mouth now." Vinnie said to me with domineering voice

I opened my mouth and he cum there.

"SWALLOW IT!"

I swallowed it. He got out of the bed, put on pants and said.

" Next time we will have sex. Say something or you know what, rather stay quiet at least I will have a toy for myself."

He left the room and I couldn't even got up from bed.

----------------------------------------------------

Lmaooo that was kinda cringe. It was a bit boring but that was only a begging. 😏 I needed to acclimate ;)

Bye❤️