Punishment🍆

Y/n's pov:

Vinnie always was mad at me when I brought to my house a friend. A guy friend. He was so jealous. Every time I've had to tell him when someone will visit me.

I was at home laying on my bed. Watching tiktok and just chilling. I didn't have any plans for the day so first of all I thought I will go somewhere with Cynthia but then Madison clapped on my door.

"Hey Y/n someone is waiting for u downstairs"

"Who is it?"

"Idk he said his name is Ben"

"Ben? Let me see him"

I couldn't remember Ben.... so I went downstairs.

I saw the face and my whole childhood repeated in front of my eyes. It was Ben from school. From primary school and high school. My best friend......

"Omg! Ben hi!" I ran to hug him

"Hi Y/n!"

"What are u doing here? We haven't seen in a year!"

"I flew here to La bcs of business. And as I knew u are living here and since u are famous on social media I could easily found u."

"Come with me upstairs... we will talk about everything!"

We went upstairs to my room and sit on my bed.

We were talking something about hour.

"Aren't u hungry?" I asked

"Yeah kinda" Ben responded

"So let' s drive to the nearest Taco Bell. That is what used to be our favorite. Remember?"

"Yeah, brilliant idea"

We drove to the drive-in. Ordered a food and went back to house. We again sit on the bed and started to eating the food.

"So, what about u and your boyfriend? Is he even kind to you?"

"He is the best person who I could ever meet"

"Ouch that kinda hurts" Ben said with a laugh on his face

"U know how I meant it."

We were both laughing

Vinnie's pov:

I arrived to Y/n's house with a plenty of food. I went straight to her room but I heard something.... someone.... like someone is with her in the room. First I thought it was some of her room mates but then I heard that the voice belonged to a guy. I stopped in front of the door and started to think about what if she is cheating on me right now.

She is worth it for me. She is my world.... she is my everything so I clapped on the door.

"Come in" sweet girly voice said

I came in and I saw a man sitting with my girlfriend on her bed and they were eating a food. My bags with food fell on a floor.

"Hi Vin! What are u doing here?"

She came to me for a hug and kissed me.

"Hi" Ben said to me

"Who is he?"

"Vin this is Ben. Ben this is Vinnie"

"Ohhhh, nice to meet u. We were here just chilling."

"Yeah. He is my friend from childhood and he came here to La. And visited me. It was a big surprise."

I looked at Ben so angry

Y/n's pov:

Shit what am I suppose to do now? I thought

"So Vinnie, sit with us" Ben said

I looked at Vinnie in a hope that he will.

"Yeah sure" Vinnie said with a toxic voice

Shit I fucked up and I know that Vinnie is so angry..... this will not end good

We were talking for another minutes. Someone called me from downstairs so I ran there and I hoped that the two will not kill each other in the time I will not be there. The whole time they were talking to each other Ben seemed fine but I could literally see on Vinnie how he was pissed and wanted to get him out of the room.

When I got back after the conversation downstairs with Madison I saw how Ben is coming out of my room.

"Where are u going?" I asked Ben

"I need to go. I will text u later. See u bye!" Ben answered and left

I came to my room with an anger on my face. I stared at Vinnie which was lying on bed.

"What did u Vincent? "

"Nothing" He responded to me and looked away

"Wtf, why would u do that? Are u really that silly? Did u think I was cheating on u with him?"

I went to my walk-in closet to change my pants to sweatpants. Before I got my sweatpants on Vinnie grabbed my hand and pinned me on wall.

"I came here to see u, not a Ben"

He started making out with me before I even could say something.

Obviously I liked it.... his hand ran all over my body. I had a butterflies in my stomach and I wish this would last forever.

He threw me on my bed and took off my t-shirt. Vinnie started to make hickeys all over my neck.

He got up from bed and went to the bag what he brought. He took from the bag a handcuffs. He lifted me to the top of the bed and handcuffed me to frame of the bed.

The tense between us? I wanted to eat his whole body.

Vinnie took off my panties and bra.

"So u are already wet huh?"

I embarrassedly giggled

He took off his shirt, pants and then boxers.

First he started rubbing his dick in front of me. It made me so horny. I couldn't watch it anymore so I closed my eyes.

"Open your eyes! And watch me reaching my highs." Vinnie screamed at me with a moaning voice.

I opened my eyes as he wanted and watched him. He looked so hot. We were making a really long eye contact. After he reached his high he put on a condom. Vinnie put into me his dick extremely fast. I screamed out of my soul. It felt so good but it also kinda hurt.

"U little bitch do u think u will hang out with another guys?" Vinnie said with his moaning voice

" Ohhh I see.... someone is jealous here."

He added to strength.

"So you think I will never know that u are hanging out with another man?"

I looked away from him and started moaning more and more.

"Fucking look at me when I'm talking to you!"

"So tell me that you will never do this again!" Vinnie said

"I will not Vinnie!" I almost screamed from the pleasure

"That is my good girl"

"Vinnie I think I'm reaching my climax. " I moaned

Vinnie pull out from me his dick and started to taking his clothes on.

" What do you think u are doing?" I asked

"That was a punishment for hanging out with some other guy"

He took off me the handcuffs me and went downstairs for some water. I put my clothes on.