StOp Or I WilL cRaSh ThE cAr!!

recommended songs:

~sex money feeling die - slowed version~ Lykke Li

~I feel it coming~ The Weeknd

~Often~ The Weeknd

~Go Fuck Yourself~ Two Feet

Enjoy❤️

Vinnie's pov:

I was getting ready for a training. Y/n didn't know I wanted go to training so while she was at shower I was getting ready. I packed all my things. Suddenly Y/n got out of the bathroom with a sexy underwear with words...

" Where do you think u are going?" She asked with a flirty voice

" I wanted to go to gym" I said with a surprised voice

" Okay fine... but why didn't you tell me before?" She said with an angry voice

"Bcs I though u are gonna watch some movies and then we will go to eat lunch, as we always do"

"But you always told me at least one day before.... anyways I'm going with u"

I always hated when she went with me to a training but I have never told her because I know how would it hurt her.

" fine"

We got into the car and I started driving

Y/n's pov:

The gym ruined my all plans so I'm ready to give him a revenge. So I placed my hand on his crotch and started to slowly rubbing it.

"Wtf are you doing Y/n?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like what do I mean? F-U-C-K Y/n that feels good" his head started to heading back

"I know u like it but u have to watch the road."

I started unzipping his pants. I still rubbed his crotch. I know he doesn't like when I'm touching him while he is driving.

I unzipped my seatbelt and leaned my head to his crotch. I put it in my mouth and went up and down. I went faster and faster. Vinnie started to moaning.

"Y/n FuCk StOp It! Or We ArE gOnNa CrAsH tHe CaR" Vinnie moaned

I leaned my head back to my seat while I was wiping my mouth.

"I thought u like it"

"Yes I do but u know I hate when u are touching me while I'm driving the car"

"Yeah sure... I can't touch u but whenever and wherever we are U can touch me." I looked out of the window with an offended expression on my face.

Vinnie suddenly stopped the car out of the road. Looked at me, turned my head to him and told me.

"You know I love u and I will always do but u have to understand me... I just don't like it. "

He started to kissing me... first I dodged back but then we started to making out really hard.

"Go on the back seats." he whispered into my ear with his soft voice

We both went there and he put me on my back so I laid under him.

He took off my pants and panties, what I was wearing.

He started to lick it down there. I loved it...

"Oh shit Vinnie... that feels so good" I moaned

He put his pants off and took out of his pocket a condom.

"I know what you were thinking about previously." He smirked at me while he was bitting his lips.

When I was satisfyingly wet he slipped into me really fast.

I started moaning and screaming. My body was moving into his beat. We were so synchronized.

We were looking into each others eyes and moaning into each others faces.

I put my hands around his neck so I was hanging up on him. He went faster and faster. His hair was falling on his sweaty face.

"Fuck Vinnie I will be soon."

"Me too" he bit his lips

He pulled out his dick from me and took off his condom. I was still laying under him and he went above me. Our faces met again. We were making an eye contact at least for one minute. It was so hot then he told me

" My love to u is endless, I love u Y/n"

" I love u too Vinnie... and sorry for previous me."

"There is nothing to apologize for, I know how our tense between us is strong. Now lets go to the gym." he was getting up while he was kissing me

We went back to front seats and drove to the gym.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope u liked it u little horny people😈

Adel🍆