baby, talk to me please

recommended songs:

~ Pillow talk~ from Zayn~ must play!!(better is the slowed down one)

~ Call out my name~ The Weeknd ( also better the slowed down one)

~Dangerous woman~ Ariana Grande (slowed)

Y/n's pov:

"I hate you mom!"

"And stop calling me for ever!"

While I was calling with my mom Vinnie layed in the bed in room.

"Fine u are not even our child... we adopted u when u were 1 year old. I didn't want you to tell u this way but when u don't want to see me again someone had to tell u!" Mom said to me trough the phone call.

I dropped the phone and I fell to the ground with a tears falling down my face. That wasn't a tears that were literally a waterfalls.

Vinnie ran to me..

"Baby what happened?" he hugged me

I couldn't say anything how I was in pain. It hurt so badly.

"Y/n, baby talk to me please."

I sighed with the tears falling into my mouth and on a ground.

"Y/n!! Talk to me!" Vinnie got up and screamed at me

I got scared and I started to cry even more.

"I'm so sorry baby" He leaned to me and carried me to bed

We layed next to each other in a hug.

I looked at him and told

"I'm adopted..." I said with the thinnest voice ever while I was still crying

"What did you say?" Vinnie asked worried

"I said I'm adopted"

I again looked at Vinnie and started to kissing him from out of despairs.... He started to kissing me back. I got on a top of him. We were making out for another 2 minutes, he were touching my ass and I was running with my fingers in his hair. We both started moaning. I leaned back from the kiss and I took off my t-shirt what I was wearing and leaned again to Vinnie to continue making out. He unzipped my bra from the back and took it off of me.

I started to taking off his shirt and he helped me. We were looking into each others eyes every minute, every second. The tense between us was so strong.

I ran with my fingers on his chest. My fingers met his abs and he giggled.

"Someone here is ticklish" I said with a cute voice

He turned me on my back so I was at the bottom.

He started to kissing my boobs, my stomach, my shoulders so passionately. I had the biggest butterflies in my stomach from my entire life.

He took off slowly my sweatpants. And asked me.

"Can I baby?" with a worried voice

I nodded while we were doing still the eye contact.

He took a condom from a bedside table.

He took off my panties and I unbuttoned his pants and took off his boxers.

He put condom on.

" Baby, not u being wet already" he winked at me and I blushed

He slipped into me and I moaned so heavily. We were doing eye contact, it was so hot. First he went slowly but then he went faster and faster. We both started moaning into each others faces.

"I love u Y/n and I will be here for u for the rest of my life." He said while he was moaning

"I love u Vinnie and my love to u is infinite"

He kissed me and we continued. I started to reaching my climax. But I still wanted to hold it and wait for Vinnie. But I couldn't, my head fell back. Vinnie was watching me the whole time.

"Y/n u look so hot when have reach ur climax" Vinnie said while he was slowly getting into his climax

"I want u to cum on my boobs" I begged him

He did as I want so he got out of me and I sit on the bed. He took off his condom and spilled on me. I enjoyed it.

" What about a shower together now?"

"Good idea" I giggled

He carefully picked me up and carried me in the shower. We were making out while we were showering together.

After the shower we went to bed cuddling and watched some movies on Netflix.

--------------------------------------------------------

I hope u enjoyed it. I would appreciate if u would give me a feedback thx.

ily u little horny creations.

Adel😈