Hot Tub💦

recommended songs: 

 U can choose some chill songs by your taste

Hut tub part - High enough

The Weeknd~ The Hills

Y/n's pov:

Today Vinnie should came to my house. I'm living with my five friends. Madison, Olivia, Amelia, Cynthia, Chloé and me.

It was 1pm and Vinnie should came at 1.30pm. I got a shower and dressed into a grey sweatpants and a black crop top. I did just a little bit of make up. I put mascara on and some of the highlighter and a blush.

Vinnie's pov:
I got out of the shower and decided to make a thirst trap. I stood in front of the mirror picked a song and made a video on TikTok. After a few efforts I finally picked one. I went to a walk in wardrobe and put on black boxers, black pants and white t-shirt with a print of Hera on it. It was almost 1:15 pm and a ride to Y/n lasted at least 40 minutes. I wasn't even ready and suddenly my phone started ringing. It was from Y/n.

"Hi Vin, are u on the way or did u forget? "
"Hey babe, yes I'm on the way!" I responded to her with a nervous voice
" Ok! I'm so excited... see u!"

She hung up and I started to running all over my room. I had to take my clothes and put it in a bag, use a deodorant and feed Hera. When I was done I ran downstairs, grabbed a bottle of water and ran to my car.

I drove kinda fast and for the apology I wanted to brought Y/n a Starbucks and TacoBell. I drove to the nearest TacoBell and Starbucks and ordered a few things what we love.

After 35 minutes of driving Y/n called me again.

"Vin? Where are u? It is 1:50 and u are not here!"

"I'm so sorry bae I was in traffic. I will be there in a five! I promise!"

She hung up. She sounded kinda angry.

I speeded up. I arrived in front of the house where were standing Madison with her boyfriend.

"Hey guys!" I said
"Hey Vinnie! Y/n is upstairs"
"Thanks, see u"

I went upstairs and straight to Y/n's room. I clapped on the door and no-one responded. So I quietly entered the room and what I didn't see. Y/n was sleeping on her bed. She looked so cute. I put the food on table and went straight to the bed to lay down next to her. I wrapped my arms around her. We were hugging each other for another 15minutes. Suddenly Y/n woke up.

"Hello luv" I said with the most lovely voice what I could say
"Hi Vin! U are here"
We kissed. During that she started to bit my lips. We started making out and she got on top of me. We were making out for another 5 minutes.

*Clap, Clap* (someone clapped on the door)
It was Cynthia.
"Guys we are going to the city so no-one will be home. Enjoy!" She smirked on us
I started laughing and Vinnie looked at me with a flirty face.

"Vin, lets eat the food u brought."
" Yeah sure! I'm kinda starving."

Y/n's pov
Vinnie went for the food. We were eating it in a bed bcs the bed was so comfy. We ate the food and layied down again. I turned on a tv and we started watching a Sex education. After few minutes I got an idea.

"Vin, I got an idea!"

"What is it?"

"We can go to the hot tub which we have on the garden" 

"Yes! That is a brilliant idea"

Me and Vinnie got up from bed and dressed to the swimsuit. We went outside and jumped into the hot tub. We also brought a speaker so we played some songs. Vinnie had his hand around me and suddenly a song from The Weeknd The Hills started playing. Both of us got it into the mood. I got on top of him and we started making out. Vinnie's fingers slided under my bottom of the swimsuit and he started to rubbing my clit. My head started to falling back more often. Vinnie was watching every expression on my face, listening to my moans. He started again making out with me. He stuck his two fingers into me and I screamed. I screamed out of the pleasure. 

After another 5 minutes of Vinnie was making me pleasure we heard a car arriving. We got up really fast from the hut tub and ran to my room. We got together to the shower and started to laugh out of nowhere. We looked into each others eyes really deeply and started to making out extremely hard. 

"I love u Vin"

"I love u Y/n" 

----------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry guys.... this imagine wasn't really good but I have school and I don't really have a time to write but still I hope u enjoyed it <3 

Adel💦