Stream😈

Recommended songs: 

~Earned it~ The Weeknd

Y/n's pov:

Vinnie was doing a 12 hours stream. It was a dare from yesterdays party. It was pissing me off bcs I wanted to be with Vin. We wanted to go to eat sushi for lunch and then go shopping instead of that he had to stream.

"Guys! We are streaming over 6 hours! It is getting crazy!" Vinnie said to a microphone

I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to go home bcs I wanted to be with Vinnie.

"Hey guys!" I said to a camera

"Babe do u want to bring some food? I'm kinda hungry" I asked Vinnie

"Yeah sure, what will u eat?" Vinnie said

"I will do a mac and cheese, so do u want some?"

"Ok, that sounds good... do u need a help?"

"No that is fine" I kissed him on his soft lips

Of course, I wanted to have a company with me but I didn't want to bother him.

I went down to a kitchen. There were sitting Kouvr, Alex, Mia and Thomas.

"Y/n u are not going to town as usual? " Mia asked me

"No... bcs Vinnie is streaming.... It was a dare from Damen last evening." I said with an annoyed voice

"So what about this. We can go me, u and Kouvr to a shopping mall and do some shopping." Mia said

"Yeah that sounds good... maybe later" I said

"I would go... but it is up to you Y/n" Kouvr said to me

I went to do the mac and cheese. We were everybody talking and laughing together. After I cooked the mac and cheese I went straight to Vinnie's room.

"Here u go luv... I hope u will like it!"

"Obviously I will! Bcs it is from u!"

He gave me a big kiss on my lips and I went back to sit on the couch. I was eating the mac and cheese and watching Netflix. After I ate the mac and cheese I wasn't fully full so I went under Vinnie's gaming table. I spied there so no one could see me from the stream.

I unbuttoned his belt and pants. I took off his dick from his boxers. I started to rubbing it. Meanwhile I was watching Vinnie how he was focusing to not moan or do some suspicious face bcs he was streaming and calling with his friends. It was so funny. After some time I put his dick into my mouth. He was trying to close his legs so I would not continue but he failed. I was going faster and faster. He started to breathing heavily but he was trying to hide it so every time he failed he breathed heavily.

When Vinnie started to reach his climax he started to quietly moaning so it was kinda suspicious. When he reached his high he dropped his head back with a moans. I got up from the table and went back to lay on the bed.

I got up after 5 minutes like nothing happened

" Did u like it babe? The food?" I asked Vinnie

"Yeah, it was super good."

Than he leaned my head to him and whispered to me

" Just wait for the revenge this night"

I quietly smiled.

" I'm going to shopping with Kouvr and Mia! See u!" I kissed him and left

"Have a good time! I love u!" Vinnie said

After when Vinnie looked at the stream's chat everyone were talking about what y/n did and that she made him a pleasure....

"At least I have a girlfriend u all" Vinnie said and continued playing Valorant.

------------------------------------------------

I hope u liked this imagine<3

see u at another bye! 

Adel🍆