009. a blowjob

"That mango-rita you were drinking, and that Coldplay song that you were singing," kylie sang softly along to the music she was playing as she pieced together the last small decorations in her bedroom.
the paint was fully dry now, and after three nights of sleeping on her couch, she could finally put her room back together and sleep in there.

it had become almost routine for patrick and leah to come and help kylie with her painting but tonight patrick couldn't because he had a game, and he had invited kylie and leah to come and watch it.

kylie opened her closet and stared at the array of mostly dark greys and blacks, with a few pairs of blue jeans and shirts with colourful accents.
she came to the realisation that she didn't own anything red, apart from maybe a baseball cap or headband.
she sighed, looking over at the box of stuff she probably should've thrown away after her breakup with brock.
she went over and opened it, sure some of the things in it didn't have his number or last name on them, but they still held memories of their relationship and all of his games that she went to.
she found what she was looking for and shut the box before shoving it back in the corner of her closet.
she ended up wearing red flared jeans that had gold accents around the pockets and on the seams, with a white shirt and the baseball cap.
the jeans were more maroon than she'd like to admit, but she hoped no one would play that much attention to her or her outfit.

"I've seen those pants before." leah said, seeing kylie walk up to their seats.
"Really? I don't think -"
"they were in the brock box."
"I had no other red clothes, like at all." kylie defended herself. "plus, they make my butt look good."
leah laughed. "Here, I got you a coke."
"ooh thank you."
both girls sat and talked whilst they waited for the game to start.
when the game did start, patrick was the first to run out of the tunnel, followed by the rest of his teammates.
about halfway through the first quarter, there was a replay, and patrick and travis stood next to each other talking.

"So, is New york here today?" travis asked as he adjusted his helmet.
"Yeah, she's here." patrick nodded his head in the direction of kylie and leah, who were both watching him.
travis turned his head and gave kylie a small wave, taunting patrick.
"Dude, cmon, you're like a teenage girl." patrick shook his head.
"You're like a teenage girl. Look at you getting all flustered." travis teased.
"I am not." patrick defended himself.
"fifteen, eighty-seven!" Someone on the coaching team yelled,"Get in your places!"

"That one definitely told him to invite you." leah said, pointing at number eighty-seven.
kylie nodded, not really paying attention to what leah had said. she was too distracted watching patrick.
"Girl, are you listening to me?" leah asked, tapping kylie on the shoulder.
"Yeah." kylie nodded slowly, not taking her eyes away from patrick.
"No, you're not."
kylie turned her head towards leah.
"I was watching the game."
"he's not the only player on that field, you know."
"Oh, be quiet."

After the game, patrick was talking with the other guys in the locker room.
"Where were you last night?" travis asked, hanging his helmet up.
"I was just helping someone with a job they were doing." patrick replied, avoiding travis' eyes.
travis stayed looking at patrick with a smirk on his face.
"You were with her, weren't you?" he asked.
"I was helping her with a job." patrick stated.
"Yeah, a blow job." travis laughed
"woahhh!" one of the other guys on the team, kadarius, butted into their conversation. "Who are you talking about?"
"Pat was at New yorks house last night." travis told him, the name 'New york', catching the attention of a few other players.
"Oh?"
"I told you, I was helping her with something."
most of the guys in the room were listening at this point.
"What was that?" Chris asked
"painting."
"What? like a canvas?" tommy chimed in.
"No, her walls." patrick said, immediately regretting how he had phrased his sentence as travis giggled beside him.
"You are so dirty minded." he rolled his eyes at travis being immature.
"And you don't paint." travis replied
"Well, I have been for the past three nights."
all of the guys paused and looked at him.
"Three nights? your joking." chris laughed.
"No, I'm not joking." patrick shook his head.
"And all you've been doing is painting?"
"Yeah." patrick nodded
"painting her walls." travis giggled beside him.
"Shut up." patrick said, trying not to laugh by pushing his tongue to the side of his mouth.
"Boy, you are down bad." one of the other guys said
"i-"
"Don't even try and deny it."