001. extra strong

"Make this one extra strong, please, dave." kylie said, nodding at the bartender who was making her second drink of the night.
"ooh, rough night?" he asked, handing her the tripple vodka and coke he had just poured.
kylie nodded.
"You are looking at a brand-new single lady, look, no ring."
she wiggled her ringless fingers at him.
"Am I congratulating you or giving you sympathy?"
"definitely a congratulations, I am done with him for good this time." she finished her drink and set her glass down just as a tan guy with thick, black curls walked into the bar and sat a few seats down from her. "wowza."
"Here." dave placed a pint of ice water in front of kylie. "You're not having any more alcohol till you drink this whole thing."
"awhh, you're too good to me, dave." she smiled, happily taking a sip of the water as dave went to serve the curly headed man.
she watched him pour three shots of vodka in a glass and top the rest of the glass up with Dr. Pepper. he then poured a fourth shot into a separate glass.
"I can't put more than three in a drink." he placed the drinks on the countertop and turned around to put the vodka bottle back on the shelf.
"That can't taste nice." kylie commented, catching the guys attention.
"Huh?" he questioned, his texan accent taking her by suprise.
"Your drink, it can't taste nice."
"it does." he replied, holding his glass out to her. "Try it,"
she took the straw out of her water and placed it in his drink.
as soon as the liquid entered her mouth, she screwed her face up.
"That's gross."
"no its not. Maybe there's too much vodka in it for you." he suggested.
dave snorted behind the bar.
"Not a chance, I can do shots with a straight face." kylie said in a triumphant tone.
"I don't believe you." The guy smiled, gulping down the rest of his drink.
"Well, I'll show you," she paused. "What's your name?"
"patrick"
she smiled, hopping off her seat and moving down next to him.
"I'm kylie. Two more shots, please, dave."
"coming right up." dave turned around to pour the shots. "I need to get another bottle from out the back. Don't touch anything whilst I'm gone."
"I won't," kylie flashed him a cheeky smile and went back to talking to Patrick.
"I think one of your rings is missing," she said, noticing an indent in one of his fingers where a ring would've been.
patrick gave a concerned look and glanced down at his hands. it clocked that it was his left ring finger.
"Oh shit, I didn't mean-"
Patrick waved her off. "Good riddance to it."
"That's exactly what I said. Who needs fiancé's anyway?" kylie laughed.
"You were engaged?" Patrick asked.
"until tonight, you?" she returned the question, noticing dave came back with another bottle of vodka in his arms.
"married." Patrick replied.
he passed his shotglass to dave, who filled it and gave another filled shot to kylie.
"Ready?" he asked. she nodded.
"Three..two...one!" Both adults downed their shots in a matter of seconds.
"You flinched!" kylie said, triumphantly waving her arms in the air.
"did not," Patrick replied. "Pour us another one, I want a rematch."
dave poured the pair another shot each, and they both tilted their heads back and downed the liquid.
"Your eye! it twitched!" Patrick said, placing his glass down.
"No, it didn't!" kylie protested, also placing her glass down next to his. "dave, we need you to judge," she called out to the bartender.
"Okay, ky, but I need to cap you both at twelve shots, so this is the last one, no more." he poured them both another shot and watched as they both swallowed them without reacting.
"Neither of you did anything," he shrugged.
"One more shot, dave, please." kylie begged, batting her eyelashes at him.
"No kid, it's against the law." he shook his head
"cmon, man, I just got divorced. Feel sorry for me," patrick added.
dave shook his head and chuckled as he began pouring a final shot for them.
"Don't tell anyone, you hear me?"
"Yes, sir." kylie smiled
dave shook his head fondly.
"aaand...drink!"
Patrick and kylie both shot their drinks back, still with a lack of reaction on their faces.
"Still no reaction from either of you"
they both sighed.
"If we drink water," Patrick was starting to slur his words now. "If we drink water, can we have another shot?"
"No," dave shook his head
kylie looked over at the insanely hot man, watching as his muscles flexed when he was moving his arms.
she couldn't lie at the fact that it was turning her on.
"I have a better idea," she smirked at patrick. "Come back to my place?"
"That sounds like a really good idea." patrick nodded.
"How much do we owe you?" he asked, dave.
"One hundred and fourty four dollars," the bartender replied.
they both got up from their seats, and patrick placed two one-hundred dollar bills on the table.
"I could've paid my half." kylie protested
"Don't worry about it," he smiled
the pair walked out of the bar hand in hand.
they waited a short while for a taxi to pull up, and both climbed in the back of it.
"So where do you live?" Patrick asked, his hand slowly rubbing up and down the outside of kylies thigh.
"I rent a place on cornelia Street," she smiled.
"Is that not like, hella expensive?"
"Yeah," she nodded. they both stayed looking at each other for a while.
"You're staring," kylie broke the silence. "It's turning me on."
"Everything you've done tonight has turned me on," patrick replied, his hand moving from kylies outer thigh to in-between her legs.
the pair were interrupted by the taxi driver clearing his throat.
"Thank you," kylie smiled, reaching to hand him some money, but patrick had already handed him the money by the time she had gotten it out of her purse.
"patrick."
"Don't worry about it."
she rolled her eyes with a smile on her face and grabbed his hand, leading him all the way up to her apartment.
they both took their shoes off, leaving them barefoot in her kitchen.
"Do you want a dri-"
"Can I kiss you?" Patrick asked, interrupting kylie. she smiled, turning around from the counter and walking the few steps between them.
"Yeah."
she leant upwards and put her hand on the back of his neck, bringing his head down and connecting their lips.
they started to kiss slowly, speeding up as they grew more comfortable with each other.
kylie broke the kiss after a while but kept their faces close.
"why are you so fucking tall?" she groaned, connecting their lips before he could answer.
Patrick picked her up and she instinctively wrapped her legs around his torso.
"better?" he asked.
"much better." kylie responded.
he moved his hands, so they were on kylies butt, supporting her more.
"Is this okay?" he asked
"Perfect."
the pair continued to make out like this, eventually making their way over to the couch, and then kylies bedroom after that.