034. wont go down

smut !!

"Do you have to wear those jeans again?" patrick chuckled, his hands circling all over kylies waist and down to her butt, making her giggle.
"Yes, I had this outfit planned." she smirked as she swatted his hands away and pulled away from him. that was a lie. Her outfit wasn't planned at all. She just knew patrick loved her in that specific pair of jeans.
there wasn't anything special about them either. they were just a simple dark wash flared pair with gold stitching around the back pockets.
"whyyy?" patrick groaned. he hooked his finger through one of the belt loops and pulled her closer to him again, wrapping his strong arms around her small frame and resting his forehead on her shoulder.
he placed a slow kiss on her neck and hooked her curls behind her ear so he could easily move his lips to her ear lobe. "y'know what these jeans do to me, baby?"
his voice was low and erotic, sending shivers down kylies spine as she felt his hot breath brush against her skin and his warm body pressed up against her from behind. words couldn't describe how much she wanted so pull him over to the bed and have him fuck her right then and there, but she couldn't do that, because they were already nearly running late.
"we can't, pat. we'll be late." she sighed.
"I'm sure the guys would understand." he smirked against her neck and kissed it again, trailing the kiss down to her shoulder.
"what? they'd understand that you're late to the first playoff game because you wanted to have sex with your girlfriend?" kylie asked with a giggle.
"no." patrick paused for a moment before sighing. "this is so unfair, I'm all worked up now."
"I know, I can feel it hitting my ass." kylie rolled her eyes playfully, frowning at patrick as he sat down on the edge of his bed.
"y'know we've gotta wait for it to go down now, right?" he groaned, falling backwards with his head in his hands.
"just flex your thigh for a minute." kylie suggested, walking over to her side of the bed to grab her phone as patrick clenched his thigh.
"I don't see how this- oh." his eyebrows raised, surprised that kylies little trick had worked.
"see." she smiled, grabbing his hand and pulling him up from the bed. "magic."

"your hand warmer isnt hiding anything." kylie mumbled into Patrick's ear as she hugged him.
he had just emerged from the locker room after getting changed into his uniform and was about to start doing drills before the game.
"I know, I tried everything but it won't go down." he groaned, keeping his voice hushed so no one else heard him.
"not everything." kylie nervously chewed on her bottom lip as an idea popped into her head. "who else is in there?" she nudged her head towards the door of the locker room.
"no one." patrick stated, a look of confusion on his face as kylie grabbed his hand and pulled him inside.
Once they were inside, she dropped his hand and turned to lock the door, just incase anyone tried to come in.
kylies heart was beating hard and fast and she could feel the nerves of what she was about to do building up in her chest. she knew this was risky, but she couldn't help but enjoy the adrenaline rush this was giving her.
patrick, however, still had no idea what was going through kylies head until she eventually sank to her knees in front of him, dancing her fingertips over the waistband of his pants.
he groaned as she pulled them down just enough to let his dick spring free and proceeded to wrap one of her small hands around it, slowly stroking along his hard length, feeling him somehow grow harder beneath her touch.
she smirked as he groaned out her name into the silence of the room and without a second thought, wrapped her pink lips around his tip.
she started moving slowly, swirling her tongue over the tip and then pressing him back inside of her throat, as far as she could manage, she helped herself with her hands, keeping one on his shaft and the other on his thigh, holding herself up.
she decided to go a little further, and opened her mouth big, relaxed her throat, and tried to take him all the way inside and gag on him. Although she couldn't take him all, patrick completely loved it. His hands started exploring her body as she sucked him, eventually, he rested one hand on her cheek, gently stroking it with his thumb as she took him deep into her throat.
she moved in and out fast, sucking, licking, and touching everything, but in a moment, she saw patrick so horny that she knew he was soon to be finished. So, kylie tried her best, she started taking him very deeply, almost gagging on his size as she relentlessly moved her head in and out on his shaft, pressing her lips onto him to make it tight. A few minutes later, he was already shooting his warm, delicious cum in the back of her
throat.
she felt his warm load slowly slide down her throat as she swallowed, looking up at patrick. his breathing was eratic, his chest heaved up and down as he fought to catch his breath with his head tilted back, resting on the wall behind him.
she tucked him back into his pants and rose to her feet again, brushing dust from her knees.
"c'mere." patrick whispered, pulling kylie close and kissing her desperately, eventually he pulled away. "you didn't have to do that."
"I wanted to." kylie smiled. it wasn't exactly a lie, she just didn't expect the first time she gave patrick head to be in the locker room at the stadium.
"I love you. I'll make it up to you when we're home." patrick smirked as he pulled her in for another kiss.
"I love you too." she said softly. "and I'll hold you to that mr."