Chapter Ten- Trouble at Buckeye Lake

~*~*~

Braedey woke up the next morning. He pulled out his laptop and looked up the Ferrari manufacturing plant on the internet. Out of curiosity, he also looked up the case about Veronica's murder. It was difficult to find suitable results. However, one of the webpages that told the story of Veronica's death in full detail revealed the location of the house in which she used to live while she was alive. This in turn gave away the location of the manufacturing plant at which Braedey's Ferrari was designed. Now that he knew the location of the Ferrari manufacturing plant where his car was designed, Braedey knew where to find Veronica's body and he can finally help her become human again.

"Okay. Now that I have a lead on where Veronica's body was buried, I can help her return to it. But first, I need to figure out a plan of how to get to Italy." He said.

Braedey knew that his parents would be suspicious if he told them that he was going to Italy to bring a dead girl back to life. So he would have to disguise his mission to help Veronica as a luxurious vacation. Luckily, Naomi and James trust Braedey enough to let him travel by himself. But at the moment, he had other plans.

"I shall go to Buckeye Lake with Dante. While we're at the campground, I can let Veronica know that I figured out where she was buried. So all that's left is making arrangements for the flights to Italy, while making sure that the planes can bring the Ferrari along with me." He said.

Braedey texted Dante to let him know that he's coming. He headed for the garage and climbed into Veronica.

"Ya ready to go camping with Dante?" He asked.

"Sure. I love camping. By the way, who is this Dante that you speak of?" Veronica answered.

"He's one of my best friends. His name is Dante Hasselhoff." Braedey replied.

"Hasselhoff? You mean David Hasselhoff is his father?" Veronica asked, as they drove to Buckeye Lake.

"Yep. That's exactly right. He also has a brother: Vergil." Braedey answered.

"Well, I look forward to meeting them." Veronica replied.

*Cue Black Suits Comin' by Will Smith*
*A/N: Refer to the video at the top*

(Come Come on)
(Come on Come Come on M-I-B)
(The Black Suits Comin)

I'm Comin... I'm Comin... I'm Comin... I'm Comin
I am the man in black I'm back
Breaking the back of the random attackers
So can the flak
Yo Im dangerous
I've been trained to bust
When a stranger fuss try to endanger us
Praise me y'all
Dont nothing faze me y'all
When they see me their gaze be all crazy y'all
They say I'm a myth
Trust me if somebody riff
Out of the depths of your imagination appears Will Smith
Black suit, the black shades, the black shoes
Black tie with the black attitude
New style black Ray-Bans
I'm stunning man
New hotness pitch black six hundred man
Don't you understand?
What you thought I wouldn't come again?
Leave you hanging without bringing you the fun again?
Tangling with the alien scum again
Monumental it's the black suits running in