Chapter Three- Love In An Elevator

~*~*~

Braedey and James returned home, and Roxanne was not happy.

"Where the Hell have you been?" She asked angrily

"We went out for a drive, bitch." Braedey answered.

"What did you just call me?" Roxanne asked, as she got into Braedey's face.

"I called you a bitch. And you'd better get out of my fucking face before something bad happens to you." Braedey replied.

Roxanne was angry because not only did Braedey threaten her, but he isn't showing any signs of intimidation. She tried to slap him, but Braedey caught her hand and squeezed it like a vice. James and Karen cringed as Roxanne's hand was broken. Braedey glares at her.

"My turn." He said fiercely, as he sent Roxanne flying into a wall with a vicious uppercut.

Roxanne struggles to stand as Braedey gets into a Dragon-style Kung Fu stance.

James and Karen backed away. They knew that Roxanne just opened Pandora's Box. And once Pandora's Box is opened, it can never be closed. Despite having a broken hand, Roxanne charged at Braedey, but he dodges everything she can throw at him and hits her in the face with a Dragon-Claw Strike. The blow stuns Roxanne, and Braedey lifts his left heel up off of the ground as he spins and launches his right leg into a Back Kick that he learned from Stephen Wonderboy Thompson.

 The blow stuns Roxanne, and Braedey lifts his left heel up off of the ground as he spins and launches his right leg into a Back Kick that he learned from Stephen Wonderboy Thompson

Braedey's heel smashed into Roxanne's chest, and there was a loud cracking sound as some of her ribs were broken. The force of the blow sent Roxanne crashing into the wall again, but this time, she was knocked out. James widened his eyes as he looked at his son.

"Damn. I didn't know that you had it in ya." He said.

"I am no longer afraid of that fat old cow. She's a jabroni pushover. And for all I care, she can go suck on a monkey's nipple." Braedey replied.

Karen smirked.

"I agree with ya. I think she can go have sex with a gorilla as far as I'm concerned." She said.