Chapter Six- First Blood

~*~*~
Veronica's POV

I sat in the garage, enjoying the peace. I loved settling my wheels, and letting my engine cool off. Every now and then, Braedey would come and check on me. He examined my wheels, oil, fuel, coolant, and steering. He is so gentle with his tools and is always delicate when he works underneath me. His sisters Karen and Jessie would occasionally come and help him. They seem to like me, and I like them back. But I can't reveal myself to them. Only Braedey knows, and I would like to keep it that way. For now. Soon, I hear the lights go off, alongside of doors and windows being locked up. It was at this time that I knew that people would be sleeping like rocks. It was the perfect time for me to kill that bastich who tortured Braedey. Quietly, I release my parking brake and slowly move towards the garage door. I gently bump the door and telekinetically open it. After exiting the garage, I made sure to close it before quietly making my way out of the driveway.

'You can run Roxanne, but you can't hide. It's Judgement Day, and you've been targeted for termination.' I thought, as I drove towards the city.

That bastich is gonna pay for what she did. She will regret torturing my beloved Braedey for so long. I'll make sure of that.

~*~*~

In the streets of town, Roxanne was walking through the darkness with a smirk on her face. She had stolen a man's wallet at a bar while he was in a drunken stupor, and left him a blabbering mess. Roxanne looked at the contents of the billfold, which consisted of his credit cards, plus his driver's license and $1000 worth of bank notes.

"That bastich did not even notice me steal his wallet." Roxanne said wickedly, as she put the billfold in her back pocket. "Now I have over $1000 that I can play around with. Maybe I can find a way to get back at James and that disrespectful bastard that he calls a son. I could have him locked up for battery since he did beat me up a couple of times, even though I may have likely deserved it. Or better yet, send him off to military school. Yes. That's brilliant."

As she walked through the dark streets, Roxanne suddenly felt like someone or maybe something was watching her. She turns around and sees Braedey's Ferrari, slowly driving towards her before stopping just a few feet away. This made her angry.

"Get out of the car! You and I are gonna have a good, long chat about authority. And you will submit to me!" Roxanne yelled.

The car just stood there, silent as the grave. It looked menacing in the dark. It seemed as if the Ferrari was stalking something, and it had its intended victim in its sights.

"Are you deaf?! I said get out of the car, or I will force you out and drag you away from your pathetic family to military school!" Roxanne demanded again.

Suddenly, the Ferrari revved up its engine. The noise sounded like the growl of a panther and immediately sent Roxanne running for her life. But the car began to chase her.

'This kid is out of his mind! He's trying to kill me!' Roxanne thought, as she kept running as fast as she could.

But the Ferrari was hot on her tail and slowly closing in. Roxanne noticed an alleyway and ducks into it as the Ferrari speeds by. For the moment, it seemed like Roxanne was safe.

"Damn, that was insane. I didn't know that I could make him hate me that much. Does he really wanna kill me?" Roxanne asked herself out loud.

But then the Ferrari appeared. It stood at the entrance of the alley. Roxanne was trapped and made the fatal error of backing up. Because right behind her was a dead end, and the Ferrari began squeezing into the narrow alley after her.

'He's crazy! He's gone insane!' Roxanne thought as she backed into the wall.

The Ferrari came closer and Roxanne held out her hand.

"Wait... We can talk about this. I didn't know that I would've angered you so much, but I can make up for it." She pleaded.

"Omae wa mou shindeiru. (Translation: You're already dead.)" Said a male voice from the radio

Roxanne thought that someone had stolen Braedey's car and was responsible for trying to murder her. They appeared to speak Japanese, a language that Roxanne knew like the back of her hand.

"Nani? (Translation: What?)" She asked.

The Ferrari kept coming and began to crush her.

"No! No! NOOOOOO!" Roxanne screamed as she was crushed to death.

The Ferrari backed out of the alleyway as Roxanne's lifeless body slumped to the ground.

~*~*~
Veronica's POV

"You are terminated." I said coldly, as Roxanne's lifeless body layed there in the alleyway.

That bastich was pathetic. She thought she could reason with me, or even send Braedey off to military school? I don't think so. I repaired myself to showroom quality and felt good as new. But I knew that the blood on my front bumper would frighten Braedey, so I had to get it off somehow. I went to a carwash and noticed that there was nobody around. I went through the carwash and got myself a nice hot wax. The hot wax treatment felt great and I came out sparkling clean. There was not a stain of blood on me. Now Braedey wouldn't know that I'm the one who killed Roxanne. Much like him, I hated that bastich with a vengeance. I love Braedey, and I want to show him my true feelings when I have been restored to the world of the living. I even have a dream that involves him. I wish to marry Braedey someday and move to a beautiful beachfront villa in Jamaica with him.

'Braedey would love living in Jamaica with me. I've been there with my family once, back when I was still alive. It was the best vacation I've ever had. We stayed in the Fairway Manor. It had a lovely view of the Caribbean. But the Dreamtime by the Sea Villa caught my eye. Much like the Fairway Manor, the Dreamtime by the Sea Villa had a beautiful view of the Caribbean. I swore that someday, I would live there once I married the right man. And I think Braedey is the one.' I thought as I cruised through the streets of Columbus.

I went back to Braedey's house and quietly got into the garage. That was a great hunt, but I hope that I will not have to kill someone again. Rebecca and her friends are indeed a problem for Braedey, but I would rather kill them as a last resort. I prefer trying to scare those kinds of people off over killing them. But for Roxanne, I'll make an exception. She left me no choice. Braedey is mine, and I will not let anything happen to him.