7.

"What are we even supposed to be doing here?" Alexis said, sitting in the back VIP seat.

Her boss, Harry, Zayn, and Charlotte all tucked in carefully in the booth.

The only one who seemed on edge was Alexis, and it was apparent to everyone.

The air was unsettled as everyone gradually took shots, talking about random things, and yet Harry was still watching the decorations. Seeing the way the lights cascaded on the floor, he knew Louis was going to be on soon, and he wasn't sure how he would react.

"Mr. Styles," Jim, Alexis boss said, "this is a very different meeting place. I think I quite like it." He laughed. "Nothing like business meetings outside of the business."

Harry nodded in agreement, "that is what I said. Plus we have the vip access." He joked, nudging Zayn who was clearly amused but also uncomfortable with the situation.

"Oi!" They heard, their heads turning to Niall who was walking up, "brought company? Hello!" He said, he was in black skinny jeans, and a white t-shirt. His bag was slung over his shoulder.

Alexis and Jim waved at him, her eyes glaring at him intensely.

"Hi babe," Charlotte smiled, standing up to hug him, "where is Louis?"

"Dressing room, wanna come?" Niall asked, ignoring the rest of the people at the table now.

Harry hung onto every word that was about Louis, his stomach pitting with jealously of Charlotte as she walked away with the Irish man.

"Louis? Isn't that your partner?" Jim asked, taking another shot. "This is night job?" He asked, looking at the velvet wall and rubbing his hand on it.

"Yes, it is." Harry said, straightening out his back, "doesn't affect his work, or who he really is as a person. I promise you'll love him when he comes out. He is a good business man."

Alexis rolled her eyes, "but he is a stripper."

"Exotic dancer." Zayn and Harry corrected her at the same time.

"Plus, he takes the job very seriously." Zayn continue to defend Louis, "I bet once he gets here that the meeting will come to a stable agreement."

Alexis looked at Zayn with a plucked eyebrow raised, "I'm sorry, are we all missing the complete taboo that this actually is?"

"Taboo?" Jim asked, "I've had meetings at peoples parents houses. A business agreement can happen anywhere Alexis. It's okay. I'm not uncomfortable. I'm having a good time."

Harry rested his hand on Alexis's shoulder, "honey, it's okay. Everyone is okay." He smiled at her reassuringly.

She melted into the touch with a nod, her timid body still on edge of her surroundings.

Zayn watched them with a questioning look, he shook his head standing up. "I will be back."

He made his way to the familiar dressing room, knocking before opening the door.

Charlotte, Niall and Louis all sitting in the chairs laughing about something that he couldn't make out.

"Hey," Zayn said to Louis, "You look great."

Louis was in his silk robe to cover his lilac garter and tube top. The knees high stockings leaving an imprint in his thighs.

"Well thank you Zaynie," he smiled, "you alright? Look alittle frazzled."

"It's the prude, isn't it?"

This caused Niall to snort and Louis to look at Charlotte who just said that.