16.

The touch of soft finger tips dragging on an arm, goosebumps rising without question or without any regret.

Soft hands lingering on Harry's back, dragging up and down with the intent of feeling every inch of the man that he wanted.

Small chuckles mixed in-between kisses and sloppy tongues.

They were ready for this, they were ready to intertwine in a way that they only imagined in their darkest guilted over fantasies. They were now completely out of the phase of feeling bad.

After dinner they cleaned up the kitchen, Harry getting ready for Louis to dismiss him from the apartment, but was taken by surprise when the man asked him to stay.

Of course Harry would never spend the night, of course he would've never even of thought to make his actions that obvious.

But after the I love you, he no longer felt like hiding was an option.

He was out in the open and he didn't care anymore.

He allowed Louis to take him into his room, he allowed their lips collide without secrets in between.

He loved the way that Louis' fingers slowly undid his shirt, pushing it back with such dedication and lack of remorse.

How he pushed Harry down on the bed and softly kissed his skin, starting from his shoulders down his torso. Moving back him to slowly lick around the mans nipple.

Harry would be lying if he said he ever experienced such arousal, if he has ever enjoyed intimacy the way he enjoyed it with Louis.

Nothing could ever come close to how Louis'  body felt completely plush against his when he took his shirt off and held him close.

They were shyly kissing like stupid teenagers who never kissed before, but they were ready to make love like grown ups who were lost in each other.

"Are you ready? Are you sure you'll like it?" Louis asked, making sure that his eyes were meeting Harry's correctly. "I don't want you to get into it and then regret it."

Harry shook his head, "I want you more than I want anything. I promise I'm okay."

Louis nodded, moving his hands down Harry's torso further, his hands lingering on the button of his jeans.

He was nervous, acting like this was his first time. But then again this felt like his first time, he never had sex with someone that he actually was in love with. And knowing that this was Harry's first time with a man, he suddenly knew that this going to be special for both of them.

Harry allowed his pants and boxers to be tugged down, he wasn't ashamed of how his dick laid hard on his stomach. He wasn't shamed of being this way for Louis.

The blue eyed man looked down at Harry and smiled, "I don't think I'll ever get used to your size." He blushed.

This caused the other man to roll his eyes, "don't flatter me too much." He smiled, taking his hands to do the same to Louis.

He could tell that Louis was nervous, "hey," he soothed, "if it's too soon, and you don't want to do this. We don't have to."

"No," he placed a reassuring hand on Harry's bare chest, "I want to do this."

Harry and Louis quickly moved themselves into what position they thought was right, Harry laying on Louis, peppering soft loving kisses around his face and body.

"You're going to need to guide me through this," Harry whispered, "what do I do?"

Louis laughed, "here." He said, leaning over under his mattress for a tube of lube. "You're going to put this on your fingers, and finger me. Kind of like with a girl, but a little different, you need to add at least three. But one at a time." He explained, seeing Harry's curiosity and confusion mix together in one.