13.

The room was quiet and smelt like cardboard. The florescent lights shined brighter today, Harry thought to himself.

Alexis sat beside him on the couch, her hand was holding his and the older woman across from them looked into their souls with a hopeful look.

"You two seem in good spirits." She complimented and Alexis nodded rapidly.

"Every since Harry's company Halloween party we have been doing amazing!" She said, "I have been feeling less insecure and Harry has done nothing but smile and seem like he is on top of the world."

Harry couldn't contain his smile, his whole body holding his pure happiness and excitement at the events that happened with Louis.

He couldn't stop thinking about it, 24/7 he just wanted to sit back and think about how Louis moaned his hand, or how he looked when he was sucking his cock.

The erotic thoughts never left, neither did the gentle touches and secret smiles they would give each other at work.

Zayn had definitely been slightly less pissed after he talked to Harry that night, a new form of their friendship was now in affect and they both had a mutual understanding that Harry would handle the situation and Zayn wouldn't relate it to his.

They shared their platonic "I love you's" everyday and something about admitting to himself that he loved his friends was a new way of Harry breaking out of his shell.

It then caused him to think back to Louis, and Harry telling him that he thought he was sent as his guardian Angel, which to be honest Harry was definitely sure of.

Louis had taken Harry's hand and opened his eyes to who he was, he walked Harry to the mirror and told him to look at himself.

"Is that so?" She broke Harry out of his thoughts, "things are better for you two?"

"I guess." Harry said, "listen, I know why Alexis is feeling better and it's because she thinks Louis has a boyfriend."

"Derek!" she cheered, "lovely man. Him and Louis look great together."

"Yeah, except the fact that they aren't together." Harry said, shaking his head. His jealously was wrapping himself in a cocoon and all he wanted to do was just break free into the inner butterfly that he knew he was meant to break into.

Alexis looked at him confused, "what do you mean? I invited them over for dinner tonight and they said they were coming together." She said, her tone was so calming and assuring that it caused Harry to be wounded.

He had no idea about the dinner and he had no idea that this was even a plan that was in the making.

"Why would you do that? You didn't even run it by me." Harry said, now looking at her, "how did you even contact them?"

"What do you mean? I just emailed Zayn and told him to ask Louis." She said, "I didn't know it would be such an issue."

Harry sighed to himself, he wanted to scream and yell and he was so upset that he could barely think correctly but he tried his best to ignore the mixed emotions he was feeling.

"Why does this upset you, Mr. Styles? You have been wanting Alexis to spend time with Louis, right?"

Harry looked at her, upset, "I wanted her to spend time with Louis, not Louis and his boy toy."

Alexis shook her head, "people would say you were jealous." She said, unimpressed, "is that what this is about? You're jealous of Derek?" She accused.

The therapist sighed again, knowing that the good never last long between them. Getting prepared for another brawl.

Harry looked at her, his eyes burning hard into hers. "Will you stop?"

"Where did you go after the Halloween party?" She asked.

Harry froze, his mouth opened but no words came out. He was sure that he wasn't going to be caught, he was hoping he wasn't caught, he was planning on telling her, he had it all planned out.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

She pointed her finger at his chest, "where did you go after the Halloween party?"

"With Louis." He said, figuring he was already caught in his unfaithful ways.

"Exactly, you went with him to get drinks with Niall, Zayn, Liam and Charlotte. And you don't even think of inviting me to these things, so I wanted to just get to know your friends more. What is the issue?"

Harry furrowed his eyes brows in confusion then realized that she didn't know anything, she just assumed everything.

"Fine." He said.

-

After the session, Harry took his car and allowed the wheels to take him to the only place that he knew that Louis would be.

He sped his car quickly over to the building and made his way up into his office, he didn't bother knocking.

He just walked in and saw Louis packing up his suitcase, humming to himself completely oblivious to Harry's presence.

"Why did you say yes?" Harry asked him, his voice was furious and cold. "Why did you say yes? She thinks you and Derek are together. Are you trying to torture me?"

Louis looked up at Harry, appalled, "excuse me? Torture you?" He said. "You're the one that's married. Don't be selfish."

The words coming from Louis' mouth to hang over his head were hard to swallow, he knew that Louis was right but he wanted him to be wrong so badly.

"So what does that mean, Louis?" Harry asked, his tone was now stern and he was taking small steps to Louis. "Does that mean what happened didn't, but it did?"

Louis sighed, slowly feeling the gravitational pull towards Harry, his body trying to neglect it, "it means what we did was wrong Harry, and you know that. Yet you still act on it."

"Cause I want you, Louis."

Silence.

"I want you too."

Their hands met in the middle of them, pulling each other into their lips, the kiss was soft, it held baggage that they just packed for themselves.

"But I don't want to want you." Louis said pulling away.

Harry blinked at him, trying to understand, but he couldn't, "I was going to tell her, and contact my lawyer."

"I know, but please wait on it, at least until you think it through more." He begged, "I'll see you tonight."