21.

This has become my favorite book I've written.
Also, next chapter will be the last!

-

"So what exactly happened, Mr. Styles?" James asked, looking at the divorce papers between them. "Never took you as a divorce guy. Just someone who stays put."

Harry chuckled, "since when did you become a divorce lawyer? Or a therapist?" He cocked a teasing eyebrow.

It has been four months since the conversation with Louis, and four months of relationship building. As well as trying to understand how he needs to live life.

The divorce has been nothing but an inconvenience in both of their lives. Not that it causes arguments, but it doesn't exactly stop them either.

"Harry, just tell her that you'll get your shit some other time." Louis rolled his eyes. Sitting on their bed, or well, his bed. "This is getting pathetic, she is just making excuses to see you."

Harry never took Louis as the jealous type, nor did he ever think that Louis thought he had competition with anyone. Yet any time Alexis was brought into the conversation he seemed he would just shut down.

"I'm sorry, okay? I don't know what you want from me, we were married for a 3 years Louis. I can't just completely shut her out."

This always caused Louis to just ignore him, until he would get into bed and they would spew their apologies under mending kisses and hugs.

But that was the thing, Louis was getting annoyed that it was taking so long for the divorce to be final. Especially because Harry already wrote down the settlements of the divorce.

She was getting the house, 200k and almost everything inside the house. It wasn't like she was leaving the divorce high and dry. But then Louis needed to actually think about the fact that she was. She was now living without her husband.

This did cause Louis to always feel guilty. That he really did break a marriage apart. It was all his fault because he intentionally couldn't keep his thoughts and hands to himself.

"If I was her, I'd hate me too." Louis would say, tipsy alcohol glaze coating his lips and tongue. He was always feeling hated. Even if it was by someone that he didn't really care about.

Harry shook his head, "baby, come on. Nobody hates you. You did nothing wrong. Plus we are happy now. Together and completely happy." He would try to cheer his boy up.

Those conversations usually ending in Louis slowly easing himself up and down on Harry's lap.

The sound of slapping skin, and Louis ridiculous pornographic moans.

"Uh, fuck Harry. You're so fucking big." He screamed, hands digging into his biceps.

The mirror at the end of Louis' bed always gave Harry the best view of his ass moving and down onto his dick. Putting on the best show he has ever seen.

Louis never skipped a beat with his rhythm, knowing perfectly what to do to pleasure both of them.

"I love you." They both would say as they cum in unison.

Sometimes Harry forgot what it was like to not have sex, and completely forgot what it was like to find anyone else attractive.

He was definitely is obsessed with Louis, always seeing him in everything.

There is no way that he could ever think of wanting to move on, or not being totally interested in him. He is in love, the end.

"I love you so much." Harry said one day coming home from work. Flowers in his hand.

Louis was at the kitchenette with Liam, a smile growing so fast onto his face at the sight of Harry.

"Thank you, oh my god. You didn't need to do this babe."

"I wanted too."

Liam would always roll his eyes playfully, saying how completely corny they were.

That was another thing too, he never had issue showing others that he actually loved Louis. He didn't hide it from anyone at all, always just telling people randomly about Louis.

He was the sunshine in his life, the one person he couldn't see himself without and it was so new.

"I can't live without you." He breathed in Louis' ear, pushing himself in and out of the man slowly.

Louis' tight hole clenched around him, a cover of sweat glistening off of their bodies. It was so beautiful to see Louis pleasurably coming undone.

"I can't either." Louis half spoke half moaned as Harry hit his prostate completely on.

And yeah, Harry was getting better at the whole sex thing. Especially when they were looking at each other in the eyes, going slow, savoring their moments, their peace, their personal space that they couldn't wait to get.

Harry thrust picked up, "move in with me."

"What?"

"Move in with me."

Harry kissed his neck, moving faster into Louis,  he was close and so was Louis. Completely shaking, they released into each other.

"Fucking shit Harry," Louis screamed, scratching his back fiercely.

Once they cleaned themselves up and laid down next to each other, it was almost as if Harry didn't ask the question, until;

"Yes."

"What?"

"I'll move in with you."

And from that day on, Harry has never experienced any other emotion but complete happiness.

"Guess I just moved on." Harry said, looking at James.

"Don't tell me it's the boy you got over at the office." He tried to joke, but Harry's gaze stuck onto his not laughing. "Holy shit. It is."

"It is."

"I knew it, you cheeky bastard. I fucking knew it. That meeting we had like 6 months ago, you were totally whipped then. And you're totally whipped now." He said, a smile growing on his face, "good for you. You got yourself a knock out, that's for sure."

That was a compliment that Harry was used to hearing from people. That he won the lottery with Louis, how lucky he was to have someone like Louis under his arm. And they were right, Harry truly was the luckiest person in the world.

"Well, thats it." James said, closing the file, "it's final."

"Final?"

"The divorce, you're officially unmarried." He smiled, raising his hand out to shake Harry's, which the curly haired man gladly took in his own.

"Thank you, pleasuring doing business." He winked, standing up.

"How'd you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Get the boy?"

Harry wanted to laugh, still not completely Understanding it himself. He felt like he had nothing that Louis would want in a person. But yet somehow he was everything Louis wanted.

"I didn't get him, he got me."